Issues with finding partners.

Hey everyone,

I just spent a few hours modding (kept my mods more minimal this time!) a game to be a bit more post apocalyptic. As far as sex mods go I have Basemental Drugs, Wicked Perversions (Nisa's), Wicked Pets and the main mod.

I have a bunch of animations too and made four 'survivors', three adults and a teen that's meant to be around 19. I've noticed all of my Sims struggle to even register people nearby as potentional partners, specifially the teen.  I saw nothing in my settings that should stop this happening, any ideas to what it may be? They seem to only be able to masturbate (my teen, atleast) and the others seem to only be able to do so in the household with other people.

Is this because I'm in Strangerville now? I should also note I have Zombie Apocalypse mod, possessed child and two others from those creators. Thanks for the help in advance! I have the latest Whicked Whims and everything is up to date. When I installed WW I saw an option for allowing/disallowing teens, but it was ticked on so I'm not sure if that could be it. 

image.png.a265a0de0842d6b9fee2c1ff8e6fe231.png

There's two different options in Wicked Whims regarding teen sex. One just controls whether teens can have sex at all, and the other controls whether they can have sex with adults (and then there's also an incest option if any of them are related).

22 minutes ago, rb813 said:

There's two different options in Wicked Whims regarding teen sex. One just controls whether teens can have sex at all, and the other controls whether they can have sex with adults (and then there's also an incest option if any of them are related).

I can't seem to find them-- what menu are they in exactly? Thank you btw! :)