Mod that reduces spell visuals?

Hello, I've been looking for a mod I've used before, can't find it on Nexus or here so far. I don't remember the name but what it did, was basically made the barriers, cloaks and other such effects much less annoying.

Right now in my game, enemies using spells like that, look like someone's using Naruto illusion techniques on me. Especially some swirling barriers are just crazy distracting and difficult to focus on. Such effects distort the caster's silhouette to the point where I can't really see what they're doing to avoid their attacks and so on.

I did find "Subtle Cloak Spell Graphics" by Jaxsonz but that's extremely specific and doesn't sound like it would solve my problem. Also according to Nexus I have never used it so it's not that.

If anyone has any ideas, they're most welcome.

Obligatory example pic of what I see in game when enemies use barriers and such ;3 I'd use actual in game pics but it's precisely like that and I needed the laugh!

Kamui.jpg

Well OK I better give you some in game screens any way...

KamuiBack.jpg

KamuiDeath.jpg