Slave Training

Lux Lux

So I'm diving into the slavery mods. As with many LL mods the documentation is vague and searching is usually fruitless. So maybe someone more experienced can help me.

There are various "Training" categories. Submission, Fear, Pose, Sex, Respect, Combat, Anger.

Submission is self explanatory and seems obvious. Higher Pose opens up more poses and is again fairly obvious. 

I dont however understand Fear and Respect and Anger. Like what do they do? Is it just RP or does it have tangible effects? Do they do anything differently? Less likely to run away? New dialog options? Is just about sale value?

Its also not clear on how I am training them in this. I've gotten it pretty high just by beating and raping them constantly. Other than disciplining them when they get lippy, I'm not clear on the actual process. I dont really know how I am increasing Respect or Anger or Fear.  Or if I should even bother for that matter.

@Lux Lux

Okay so assuming the pretty obvious that you're using PAHE.

So Fear training is to keep the slaves from running off and keeping them fighting, this can be raised by making them fight for you while in combat and also by whipping them when their mood status is fearful. 

Respect training is to make them address you as a slave would address a master I guess is the best way to put it. So when you talk to them the higher the Respect the more often they will say things like " Yes my thane". Respect is raised by going to the " Okay Slave" option ( I think that is what its labeled ) when submission is at like 40 I think and it will give you a option that say " You will address me as a slave should" once you click that each time they fail to address you properly when you talk to them you will get a option saying some thing like You will address me properly. 

Anger training is to make them less mouthy / lippy when you talk to them. The best way to raise this in my experience is to use the " you need to be punished " option than whip them 2 or 3 time when they are angry. Than repeat until they aren't angry, granted the newer versions have made this more difficult to raise but this way can still get them to the high 70's  to 80's

Also if you use the mod "And You Get A Slave" than these stats also play a role in selling slaves. Certain NPCS want slaves trained in certain stats and will pay higher for the ones that are. Just to note as well it is the submission stat that reduces their escape attempts until the submission reaches a specified number ( set by the user in the MCM ) at which point they stop trying to escape.

6 hours ago, sparral said:

@Lux Lux

Okay so assuming the pretty obvious that you're using PAHE.

So Fear training is to keep the slaves from running off and keeping them fighting, this can be raised by making them fight for you while in combat and also by whipping them when their mood status is fearful. 

Respect training is to make them address you as a slave would address a master I guess is the best way to put it. So when you talk to them the higher the Respect the more often they will say things like " Yes my thane". Respect is raised by going to the " Okay Slave" option ( I think that is what its labeled ) when submission is at like 40 I think and it will give you a option that say " You will address me as a slave should" once you click that each time they fail to address you properly when you talk to them you will get a option saying some thing like You will address me properly. 

Anger training is to make them less mouthy / lippy when you talk to them. The best way to raise this in my experience is to use the " you need to be punished " option than whip them 2 or 3 time when they are angry. Than repeat until they aren't angry, granted the newer versions have made this more difficult to raise but this way can still get them to the high 70's  to 80's

Also if you use the mod "And You Get A Slave" than these stats also play a role in selling slaves. Certain NPCS want slaves trained in certain stats and will pay higher for the ones that are. Just to note as well it is the submission stat that reduces their escape attempts until the submission reaches a specified number ( set by the user in the MCM ) at which point they stop trying to escape.

Thanks! I'm using a few different mods so that has added to the confusion - like Fear and Anger dont seem to increase if the slaves are moved to Home Sweet Home whereas there, Pose goes much faster. I've gotten most of the Fear/Respect/Anger between 75-100 but it just wasnt clear if I was wasting my time grinding them out and its better spent training their prostitution skills 

Archived