[REQ] Dungeon Explorer Set -> UNPB to CBBE convert

sbire

• 1 month later...

actually, i'm trying to do this by myself. but it's very hard and i'm not satisfied with it after two hours of adjusting these f'ckn slip. 

pls pls, we need a experienced person, who will be able to do this quite as easier as me.

bump;

have you been watching these tutorials?

its how iver learned how to convert armors and mod stuff. 

tested and.... DOESN'T WORK

i give up. i doesn't have enough time to learn 3d modelling. life is short enough and the day doesn't have to much hours.

somedays hopefully, i'll see a cbbe convert popping up, of DE.    o/

• 2 weeks later...

Still no one does it?

I can probably give it a try this week, PM me if you still want it and send me your weight_0/weight_1 CBBE mesh cause I don't really know what version is CBBE right now.

you want wet shirt too? I am play with spec map lately on the slate material editor, maybe I can do something like this... :D

post-50667-0-40938200-1365408103_thumb.jpg

Still no one does it?

I can probably give it a try this week, PM me if you still want it and send me your weight_0/weight_1 CBBE mesh cause I don't really know what version is CBBE right now.

you want wet shirt too? I am play with spec map lately on the slate material editor, maybe I can do something like this... :D

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

you have PM ;)

wet shirt??? what a question?? but(t) why not? :cool:

forget to ask,you have permission to port this? Just don't want to step on wrong toe....

of course not, it was taken down before. Why would they allow permission here :-p I mean its just a "slider adjustment" nothing taken or used honestly .

well....post-50667-0-86083700-1365429565.jpg

sbire, I think you misunderstood.

I don't really want to do it if the original dude doesn't give permission. Also, I didn't read your OP clearly, now I see your spoiler pic. If bikini is what you want, there are bijillion CBBE bikini. 

If I am not mistaken, isn't that a modify Lara croft outfit?

Bikini top can be found here,

http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/girl_lara_croft/14-1-0-557

Harness and waist belt, well, if you can find it....but I don't really have the patient to search that 100 pages of 3d-model. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a whole bunch of armors that I want to see in CBBE Bodyslide. Been trying to get something working for a few weeks now, but so far haven't remotely figured out the intricacies of Blender and Nifskope to the point of getting anything other than invisible models and crashes to desktop...

Not planning on giving up yet, but the list of projects that I'm finding for myself keeps getting longer and longer...

Got a whole bunch of armors that I want to see in CBBE Bodyslide. Been trying to get something working for a few weeks now, but so far haven't remotely figured out the intricacies of Blender and Nifskope to the point of getting anything other than invisible models and crashes to desktop...

Not planning on giving up yet, but the list of projects that I'm finding for myself keeps getting longer and longer...

sory for my bad english cause is not my native language. but i will explained as good as i can.. :)

i can answer about the invisible model or crashed to desktop.

1. about the invisible model cause you forget to set Bdismemberskin in nifscope the default is BP_TORSO. you can change it into what armor you make. i.e for armor use 32 or for feet use 37. you can see the panel button on the right side. scroll down to see what fit yours mod.

2. about the crashed to desktop. this is cause by BSlightningshaderproperty and BSshadertextureset. when you export it from blender into nif file. this two doesnt seem to fit into skyrim module. so to anticipate this. your have to delete this two and copy paste BSlightning and BSshader from vanila into your mod nitrishape. then you have to manualy insert the texture from there.

hope it can help your work.. :)

hopefully *bump*

still no luck, eh?

I have a few hours free time, so I put together a few meshes and make a "water-down" fake version. :D

26294.jpg

26295.jpg

26296.jpg

It's CBBE 3.2, but I modify the body with CB++, so the weight_0 is 30% larger, and weight_1 is vanilla setting except Breast SH +5%, I don't know if that 5% really does anything, but the boobie look quite respectable now. :D

Let me know if you want it. One condition though, no re-distribute. I don't really want to release this to public.

Maybe this will help you making up your mind.  :D

26297.jpg

According to the "DE Readme.txt" provided in the download from the mega link on the original page;

Usage:

Do whatever, convert it to your body mod of choice, share it with whoever, only thing I ask is that you give proper credits and do not upload it to the Nexus.

I think that covers the lack of permissions...

Archived