Changing body part changes the entire body!

Ok so, i have this mod that adds hooves as shoes to be used by sims, and i wanted to replace the feet of the bath/nude outfit of the sims and after following this great tutorial (https://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/179548231676/support-for-custom-cas-parts) i was able to create what i wanted. I can access the "BODY SELECTOR" option of WW in-game and change the feet to the hooves, the problem i'm having is: i want this mod to work in a MALE sim with FEMININE frame/features, but everytime when i change his feet to the hooves, his entire body changes to a masculine one, it goes from curvy and feminine to square like and masculine. WHY? I'm attaching the .xml and i kindly ask for help to solve this. Thanks in advance.

**EDIT: Just so you know, i changed the feet to the hooves and it changes this sim body to a masculine one. Then i went into the CAS in-game and changed the body proportions to a feminine one again (more curvy, with thin waist and bigger butt) and i saved, i went to "MANAGE WORLDS". Then i go back to the house where this sim is and BAM, it fcking resets the body AGAIN!! I'm livid right now, it took some time to adapt this mod to what i wanted but now i have this stupid issue. :rage: 

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_F7934280F2ABB240.xml

Archived