Weird "grain" graphical artefact thingies on the charachters?

Been some time since I played my modded install. I used to play on my laptop. 
Now got 4k Oled +4k graphics pc.. Maybe it is because of that.. but I thought it should look better.
I played a bit of dead or alive 6 the other day. I don't think it had this weird "grain"
It makes the charachters look dirty or pixelated in a weird way.

Can you guys see what I mean? This is with all charachters, and can even be noticed in charachter select, on the models and or static pictures

http://prntscr.com/s2plcj

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there no one able to take quick glance, to atleast tell me the graphics are indeed off somehow? 

For example when kasumi is being thrown into the air. @ 1:20
or @ 0:20 intro scene kasumi her left cheek..

Something just seems off

• 1 month later...

The YouTube video doesn't help much, as we don't have a previous video record for comparison.

However, I can see the grain in Kasumi's left cheek at 0:20, and the rest of her face surface is smooth.

These are a few considerations regarding your post, which might help:

- Are you running the game with a compatible resolution with the monitor/screen?

4K to me is just a marketing thing as there is 4K UHD and 4K DCI, so I would advise you to check the exact maximum ammount of vertical and horizontal lines your screen can take and set the PC OS and game resolution to the same configuration.

Some people does not realize, but the max monitor/tv screen resolution is the best you can get in terms of image, so even if your PC can support higher resolutions, and you set up the game for higher, it will not result in a better image.

- Can you check the frame rate?

Check if you are getting at least 60 fps stable during game play, if not, this can affect the image.

Your video card software should be able to tell you this, or you can use RivaTuner Statistics Server.

Check also the max frames your monitor can take, and if your video card can "pump" that many frames at the resolution you are using.

For instance, my monitor is 1920 x 1080 60 Hz, so it runs beautifully with this resolution @ 60 fps. Just something to keep in mind.

- Did you shift your videocard brand from AMD to Nvidia? I've seen modded outfits behaving differently due to videocard brand.

- Finally, are you running the game with Reshade or SweetFX post processing?

You got a new screen and a new rig, so the old set up might not be the best one with this new hardware configuration.

If you however are not running ReShade or SweetFX, I would advise you to try it as it can improve the video quality.

In this case, do back up your game folder just to make sure and have a look at this thread: