Bloodskal Weapons

Origamiboy

yea i tried adding it through console code and it didnt add the magic effect, its heavily tied into the questline for dragonborn. but it would be nice if people could make at least textures/ models for the blades until i can figure out the enchantment part

Edit: a bow too if possible

it's not just the enchantment itself, i think it's also script driven like you said with a quest. just placing it on a single hand sword, even with the embedded weapon settings turned on, didn't do the trick for me. it's easy to replace the model for the 2handed one tho, even with a single handed one by changing the right settings in nifskope and creation kit. its just making brand new ones that i'm having trouble with.

its script controlled but we dont have the source to that specific script, the quest controlling it is an always active quest running in the background checking if you have the sword, it's 2handed, and running the script to make sure you're using the 2handed power attacks. which is why a single handed version won't work on it.

• 5 months later...

Archived