Skyrim Review PC

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

the+elder+scrolls+v+skyrim+review+%283%2

" Dovahkiin , The world Saviour of man kind with shout that shook the earth"

Review Author : Dave  Fargas , Allison Westly ( Lady luck)

Last published Article date : 12/11/2011

Elder scrolls V  Skyrim  is released by bethesda and published by zenimax, in  early days of elder scrolls so many fans been wanting to finally have the almost perfect engine while elders scrolls skyrim is actually updated version on  Gamebryo Engine, the game played similar  to many game that's released before skyrim with simplified RPG that players would want ,  Let's take back to a journey with dovahkiin to unveil the world of dragons , kings and myths .

" The game however reminds me off ARENA where everything is simplified , that's what hits us the most  nostalgic memory , the iron armor was in ARENA it was remade into  high quality models" - Jack ( gameinformer supervisor)

the-elder-scrolls-arena_12.jpg

Skyrim is the very last the peak of the world  In tamriel the most coldest provinces of 9 reference to 9 divine also followed by the cosmology on the planet itself , so who is the main character really on elder scrolls " it's the world " and yes the world it self is a main character  everything  on tamriel is decided by the gods it self like  " Ever imagine how did you pick the lock that's leveled expert and you can pick easily" Lady nocturnal is lady luck who gives thieves and beggars  fortifying their skills.

Elder scrolls Lore  is Based on Your own opinion ,  " Nobody can really  tell , the lore change every cycle  of that particular timeline  " because it's how elder scrolls story to shape it's own tale .

now that's out of the way  i really hate explaining all in detail because really on the lore itself has sections so many volumes written down it's crazy we both spent like 120 hours just reading books

forgetting we play the game, so is this game really worthy being called " X/Gamebryo engine Rebirth?" it's entirely on your own to judge it's merits for us we enjoy skyrim so many haters would say "oblivion is better" are you blind that game is so buggy even on the pc version , we fix the bug nothing will really get rid of it until you install unofficial patch that get rid the problem ,  " Morrowind will remain best of those two games " it's not about being fanboy it's fact , morrowind is bigger so big that the game  last longer then both of these skyrim is really short for its main cost i can finish the game within 20 hours if i avoid the side quest really.

ScreenShot719lindaicrown.jpg

aside being buggy game, skyrim has few dumbed down features like enchanting i really miss that enchant experience what oblivion game  nailed that part like You can mix and match between fire and frost to have two effects in one shot now that's fun , but only one enchant is allowed now that's just lame  and another thing that was ticking us off , the retail vesion of skyrim is horrible the framerate is everywhere because  the grass and the trees loading in the background not until you installed patch 1.8 that get rid of that dumb retail bug, the rest skyrim rest easy on the gameplay, i like having dual weapon  on game like this like i can mix my left hand fireball magic and the other hand iron sword now that's just bad ass , i esepcially like the kill moves it's way fun to just stare at especially unarmed killmoves , the sword not really much to see here ...

" The game will destroy the item after you enchant weapons or jewelry making that item  remain useless i hope there's a mod that get rid of that problem , because elder scrolls have fun enchanting mechanics is just that one particular concept is what pissing us off"

is this worth to buy , in my opinion again it's entirely up to you if you hardcore fan i suggest you experience older games that's released before skyrim that way you can tell the difference instead being a fanboy that troll " Skyrim is better " doesn't make the game awesome you had to realize that   a product released way before skyrim   is better because with the mods coming out the content is   quite massive , even larger then skyrim , what we pissed off about mods on skyrim sometimes it has conflict , you are lucky if you don't come across with glitches on the game. this brings us to the verdict. " We don't spoil the ending for new dovahkiins who moved from oblivion and dicided to go to skyrim"

our rate

Gameplay : 8.9/10 [ Excellent ]

Music scores : 7.2/10

Consistency : 8.0/10

Mod community  :  [ massive]

Current patch : 1.8

DLC/expansion :  8/10

Last Score : 8.9/10

skyrim its nothing without mods, and i consider myself a fan of the TES games. in a escale from good to worse, this is my personal order:

pretty good - daggerfall

good - morrowind

playable - oblivion

bad - n/a

worse - skyrim

just because the graphics were good doesnt mean the game is good.

Oblivion is a better game than Skyrim , not only quest wise , but UI,gameplay(not animations),magick system ,etc, and dare I say I prefer the lighting  in Oblivion ? It gave it a charm that differentiated it from other games , whereas skyrim was just another game , I still have both oblivion and new vegas Installed in my pc and play them whenever I have the time , skyrim seems like a chore , just not worth it.

The fact that the graphics were better than Oblivion doesn't make them good graphics. the vannila textures  just look horrible, in my opinion,

and with no dx11, just so that consoles will be able to play it , so much potential goes to waste.

Dx11

dragondx11.jpg

Oblivion is a better game than Skyrim , not only quest wise , but UI,gameplay(not animations),magick system ,etc, and dare I say I prefer the lighting  in Oblivion ? It gave it a charm that differentiated it from other games , whereas skyrim was just another game , I still have both oblivion and new vegas Installed in my pc and play them whenever I have the time , skyrim seems like a chore , just not worth it.

The fact that the graphics were better than Oblivion doesn't make them good graphics. the vannila textures  just look horrible, in my opinion,

and with no dx11, just so that consoles will be able to play it , so much potential goes to waste.

Dx11

dragondx11.jpg

i mentioned the graphics (wich i think sucks without enb) because most fans say that have better graphics. i dont agree but i still said it just in case.

witcher 2 enhanced edition graphics beats skyrim vanilla any day.

Dx11

dragondx11.jpg

i mentioned the graphics (wich i think sucks without enb) because most fans say that have better graphics. i dont agree but i still said it just in case.

witcher 2 enhanced edition graphics beats skyrim vanilla any day.

And a far better game as well. Can't wait for Wild Hunt.

Archived