F4SE isn't installed correctly (It's Script folder is probably missing)

Alchen

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to get four play and other additions to the mod like violate, kidnapped, etc.  However, everything works up until the boning happens and the scene never happens and the same  message pops up and says "F4SE isn't installed correctly (It's Script folder is probably missing) Four play's striping and strap-on functionality won't work."  I can't seem to find a solution to this as I have already updated my F4SE engine already and tried it multiple times to see if i've done it correctly.  Does anyone know of a way to resolve this?

• 3 weeks later...

hm try again with the latest version install all the exe and the ini files under fallout 4 exe location assuming you know but for the scripts let mo handle that make a archive call it data drag the scripts in that rebuild that file into a rar call it what ever f4se scripts or something then install that file under data with mo some times mo has a problem finding scripts if its installed manually not all the time .  also gopher vids are helpful as well 

what i also use if i forget hope it helps 

Archived