Type 4 Body Mod (Based on CBBE shape)

Warning: Contains Adult (18+) Material, if offended by such leave please leave immediately!

The Type 4 Body

Created
Using CB++ by stuffed_bunny

Here is a body replacer that I created using the CB++ and
I could not have done it without it, so a big thanks is owed to Caliente for
creating the Bodyslide tool and another big thanks to Stuffed_Bunny for adding
onto the bodyslide tool creating CB++.

What this includes:

Body:

A custom body based on the CBBE body shape with slightly
slimmer proportions that I have to come to call the Type 4 Body. I chose the
name purely because I wanted choose a name that had not already been taken.

Armor:

Most of the vanilla armor is replaced by this mod and I
plan to mod more of the unique armors to fit the body though this may take some
time because I am amateur modder at best (I have great vision but lack the
technical skills to promptly carry out that vision). I am currently learning as
I go on how to use 3ds Max to change the body shape of the armors not included
by the CB++ tool. It is also very helpful when trying to change non-vanilla
armors over to this body mod.

Required

A body texture mod of your choice and it has to of the CBBE general shape to work properly (one I prefer is listed below in the recommended mods)

Recommended Mods

Fair Skin Complexion mod by HHaleyy

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19666

This
is the mod that I use for my skin texture and I think my sample images do more
justice to the mod than those at the link.

CBBEv3 Dawnguard Vampire Armors by echo 1162

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22239

SkyUI by schlangster

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863

Extended Slider Colors by expired6978

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6923

RaceMenu by expired6978

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624

Sporty Athletic Muscle Map by Xs2reality

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13377

I
use this body map for the nice muscle tone. It never made sense to me to have a
female warrior with a real voluptuous (non-muscular) build.

Custom Races by d_rail1602

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8720

I
use this mod because I like to be able change my character’s body type/texture
to give a more unique feel to each character. I wish someone would fix the
scripting issue because the custom races are not linked in with the vanilla
race scripts.

CB++ The Body Slide Tool by stuffed_bunny

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5153-bodyslide-cb-v094-35-extra-sliders-for-cbbe-outfit-support/

Installation

The file is ready to go and should be NMM friendly or you can do a manual installation by extracting and dumping the data folder into your skyrim folder

Credits:

Caliente: For creating the bodyslide tool

Stuffed_bunny: for creating the CB++ tool and adding so
many sliders

Permissions

Anyone who wants to add on more clothing ports from other
mods is free to use my body models and they are also free to use my body mod
for other mods as well. I only ask that a credit is given (and preferably a
heads up to let me know you are using my body mod would be nice as well) to me
and anyone else who had a hand in making the mod.

post-71837-0-50702400-1360034529_thumb.jpg

post-71837-0-08638300-1360034562_thumb.jpg

post-71837-0-87734900-1360034585_thumb.jpg

post-71837-0-83739600-1360034604_thumb.jpg

post-71837-0-03669700-1360034621_thumb.jpg

Type 4 Body Mod.rar

I'm not an expert in anatomy, but in my opinion, the proportions should be slimmer in other places too. Like boobs and shoulders, for example...

This body looks not only slimmer, but more unnatural than original CBBE.

Anyway, it's your replacer. I had no intention to demand anything or insult you.

P.S. Sorry, English is not my strong point.

P.P.S. The woman in the third picture is definitely not be able to give birth without medical assistance (in the modern meaning of that term). A good doctor is essential. )

I'm not an expert in anatomy, but in my opinion, the proportions should be slimmer in other places too. Like boobs and shoulders, for example...

This body looks not only slimmer, but more unnatural than original CBBE.

Anyway, it's your replacer. I had no intention to demand anything or insult you.

P.S. Sorry, English is not my strong point.

P.P.S. The woman in the third picture is definitely not be able to give birth without medical assistance (in the modern meaning of that term). A good doctor is essential. )

Your comments are fine. This is actually the kind of analysis I was hoping for. The character in picture 3,4, and 5 are the same and they are the thinnest the body will go. Images 1,2 are of the heaviest the weight slider will go. 

I did check and the hips on the thinnest body are bigger than that of the CB small bottom body. I enlarged the breasts a little (in a different way) as well and I think might be creating an optical illusion as to how small the hips are. 

There is another possibility that the texture I used is making the body look extra slim.

I guess this type body shape is a matter of taste. As far as how natural the body shape is, I think you are right about the CBBE being a more natural look only as far as voluptuous body type goes.  I was intending to create the a more warrior type body shape because people tend to get very odd body shapes that can still look very good when they decide to get really fit (especially girls though you don't see many girls get into really muscularly/fighter fit because society generally looks down on that).

Anyway I appreciate the friendly feedback and it's possible that I make an adjustment/update the body shape.

One more thing and I'll stop bother you. :shy:  Pay attention to the muscles of the legs and back. They look weak for a warrior. Especially in comparison with the hands and the belly. 

About the thinnest body... in general, I'm not quite sure that a man with such delicate bones and fragile pelvis is able to fight. Strong muscles must be attached to something, I suppose. In this case, the "basis" is not very reliable. Mentally remove a thin layer of fatty tissue and these muscles. Then bones remain - and they are very thin. Like a pencil, I think.   :huh:

Plumber,

Don't worry you are not bothering me. I imagine that the thinnest model is more directed towards a type of character that would not try to use brute strength as their fighting technique because, as you very well pointed out, they are too thin. This still should not hinder them from being able to fight if they use alternative techniques (not that the game really has alternatives, but the real world certainly would). One example of this is the martial art known and "Wing Chun" which is frequently streamlined into self defense classes for women because of how accurate the strength is used in fighting style, it does not require one to be strong to overpower an opponent. 

As far as the muscle structure goes, I believe you are right though there are not many mods out there that with a good muscle map for the female body that don't do one of two things: leave the character under muscled for a warrior, or look ridiculously over muscled (steroids, they are bad for you). :lol:  The muscle map I use for the female bodies I have are pretty good but still not quite what I would want and creating one would be a little out of my area of expertise as I just now learning to use animation design software such as 3ds Max and Maya.

In fact, a real warrior from harsh and cold land of Skyrim would have looked slightly under muscled, because of additional fat. Fat layer protects from cold and some injuries, if the enemy uses a cutting weapon (the gladiators of Ancient Rome knew this trick). 

Oh, and this is a good source of energy in times of starvation.  :D

Hovewer, your idea about thin character, who knows Wing Chun... err... OK, it's a good idea, I admit it. :) Special daggers (on the picture) would be a great addition to your mod. Not right now, but in some day.   :sleepy:

post-101865-0-96544200-1360291904_thumb.jpg

You are right that natives of Skyrim would probably look a bit under muscled though I believe the nords are the only people native to Skyrim. The other races come from all kinds of different places. This is why I tried to make the body type be pretty versatile in the range that it covers. I can imagine that the thinner body sizes are not ideal for skyrim but it would depend on the person's ability to get to a bigger body size. Many people in the "times of yore" as skyrim is, would necessarily have access to the amount of food need to build that layer of fat to protect them. Women for the most part were not seen as equals in more ancient times and would almost never be allowed into battle regardless of their skill (and the people who got the most food in ancient times would be the rich, royalty, and warriors who were 99.9% of the time male). 

So that set of rambles is my perspective on this.