Looking for people who are interested in making a 3rd person action dungeon management hentai game in Unreal

akuja

Feeling a bit bored I had the thought of doing something productive once in a while and am planning to make a more action oriented Dungeon Keeper with anime visuals and some hentai elements. Think of it as if Overlord by Kugane Maruyama was an actual game.
Although I can handle most other aspects, writing coherent texts is my biggest shortcoming so I'm primarily in need of a writer for the overall theme, dialogues and characters.
But anyone else who wants to help out is welcome too. 

Edit: Got a writer

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't really been working that much on this but I have been a little. So now there's a proof of concept for a lust (sort of?) system, which constantly increases over time but can be reset via a "release". In addition, a super basic main menu and UI to keep track of that lust statistic. And also the Mighty Cone of Interaction (still working on the foundations so don't expect much of anything).

Always good to remember right now what's being worked on it the controls, interactions, mechanics, the non-pretty stuff, and it'll take some time!

Initial Proof Of Concept 1.3.1.7z

I see you already got yourself a writer, but if you ever need anyone to help proofread, edit, or look over it let me know. I've been wanting some more writing practice, and would love to help any way I can. I can also help with storyboarding, though I'm not as good at that as I would like to be. 

Archived