Do the nude mods' breasts look stiff to anyone else?

Hyperglyph

I hadn't paid attention to them before, but today I actually looked at the nude mods, and I noticed how stiff the breast physics are. Am I the only one who thinks that?

It seems to me that the nude mods' boobs are WAY stiffer and more plastic than the vanilla costumes' are. Do the nude mods not use whatever the "Soft" system is?

Is there anything I can do on my end to improve the physics (without creating brand-new models)? Edit the weight-painting in Blender or something?

(Honestly, I've actually deleted them because the stiffness is really obvious to me now that I've noticed it, lol)

I am a mod user and not a mod author so unfortunately I can't tell you how to go about fixing the problem but I can say that I think it has to be a problem with the specific mods you are using. I say this because I've modded nearly every costume slot on the female characters and if I go into training mode and have any nude skin next to the default skin, the breast physics are the same. For example, if I have character wearing costume slot X and the same character wearing a nude skin in costume slot X, then their boobs bounce the same.  Just my two cents anyways, I'd make sure everything is installed correctly.

Edit: interesting, did not know the physics was tied to the costume slot. I'll try applying a mod on different costume slots and see if I notice a physics difference when using the same body on different costume slots.

Yeah, I have noticed it too. It was most noticeable to me with Kokoro, especially since her left breast was actually smaller than her right. This is, I believe, due to the physics being locked to the costume slot. In Kokoro's case, her kimono was wrapped more tightly over her left side and, due to the thickness of the cloth, didn't necessitate as much movement.

A lot of the mods are this way unless on a swimsuit costume slot, but even so are locked mostly into vertical movement instead of a full range of motion that would naturally occur.

I'm only a user so I don't know how to fix or implement any of this kind of stuff and Soft Physics are still kinda new. However, I hope we do see a proper fix since the Soft Physics are a lot more accurate than the old DOA5 "balloon" physics.

Archived