How to best enjoy XVV, FREE of charge?

So... I've had this game for two weeks now, VPN used and all that. I sorta wanted to give it a look as long as my disgust for gambling mechanics is kept in check. As it stands the ongoing event is the Dance Party, the one with Fiona as a new character, Part 2. So far I've unlocked 5 girls, with 3 of them mostly via SSR Tickets and the Trendy Gacha with 10-draw V- Stones. I feel like I'm hitting a tedious route, mostly cheesing out the same matches so I can keep getting the bonuses from the event, and barely managing to level my girls, with my starting ones slowly crawling towards their 40th level. With this, what else can I do to "enjoy" my time with the game, WITHOUT spending money? How to level them up faster? How to gather more leveling stones and limit break stones? Should I spend 5000 stones in a 10-draw gacha as soon as I get them? Why are we still here? Just to suffer.... or, should I just drop the towel now and go back to pre-Soft Engine days with DOA 5 modding?

2 hours ago, Nickhead said:

So... I've had this game for two weeks now, VPN used and all that. I sorta wanted to give it a look as long as my disgust for gambling mechanics is kept in check. As it stands the ongoing event is the Dance Party, the one with Fiona as a new character, Part 2. So far I've unlocked 5 girls, with 3 of them mostly via SSR Tickets and the Trendy Gacha with 10-draw V- Stones. I feel like I'm hitting a tedious route, mostly cheesing out the same matches so I can keep getting the bonuses from the event, and barely managing to level my girls, with my starting ones slowly crawling towards their 40th level. With this, what else can I do to "enjoy" my time with the game, WITHOUT spending money? How to level them up faster? How to gather more leveling stones and limit break stones? Should I spend 5000 stones in a 10-draw gacha as soon as I get them? Why are we still here? Just to suffer.... or, should I just drop the towel now and go back to pre-Soft Engine days with DOA 5 modding?

The core of this game is about : do daily, do weekly, do event to get Stones for gacha, there is not much into it than that. What to do is pick out 2 girls or just 1 you like the most and roll the trend gacha or w/e free gacha when she avaiable as reward reward, if not just save em up.

5 hours ago, RequiemsEdge said:

1) Don't buy any stones.

2) Don't take this game seriously.

3) Don't try to get every SSR in the game.

As in “don’t buy any V-Stones”? Or “don’t buy any leveling stones”? I said free, so buying is out of the question, but the game’s shop sells upgrade stones for many different virtual currencies it has. Are those the one I shouldn’t buy?

Archived