Zerbus Go to school Mod

Stiches

Can somebody help me with zerbus go to school mod? I dont understand what I fucking do wrong. First I downloaded the newest Version https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/160319209200/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack-v4

I have Go to Work, I have Get Together, I got city Living and I also turned  in Sims 4 Options the enable srcipts and mods on. 

I downloaded ofc both files the Go to school mod and the venue changes. When I putted both mods into the Sims 4 mod folder and started the game nothing worked. There was no option to even set a Lot to a Highschool. Then I rewatched the recommended tutorial on his Tumblr site. 

But this video is old af and she downloaded the  Version 4 which contains other files that are not included anymore  in the newest version. There is only the Mod pack and the ts4script old and new codes? 

So I dowloaded the older Version  and tried it. I build a simple school and placed the podium and the npc signs but I dont get teleported to the school with my sim. I visited the school with my Sim and funnily enough it worked for all the npcs there was a teacher a principal and many town npc kids who all did school stuff. 

I reinstalled the mod deleted all files and played only with the older version without the newest update. Nothing worked. 

I deleted the oldest version and insatllaled only the newest version with new codes still nothing works. 

I am confused right now. Can Somebody explain me how I can fix this or how should I update this mod correctly or how I even should install this mod at all? 

When I look inside my mod folder I have now: 

Zerbu - Venues.package

Zerbu - Go to School Mod Pack (New Code).package

Zerbu - Go to School Mod Pack (New Code).ts4script

Zerbu - Go to School Mod Pack (Old Code).package

Zerbu - Go to School Mod Pack (Old Code).ts4script

Zerbu - Changes to Existing Venues.package

Zerbu - Go to School Mod Pack.package

Zerbu_GoToSchool.py

Zerbu_GotoSchool.ts4script

Zerbu - Social Changes.package

Podium.package

Staff.Icons.package

Emblems.package

What am I missing or what is redudant? Can somebody please tell me (idiot friendly) how I should install this mod?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi @Stiches,

So, I was a little confused myself to start with... however this seemed to work for me.

1. Remove the old Go to School and Venue Changes

2. Extract the new Go to School and Venue Changes

3. Create new school with the high school lot type.

OK, that may sound obvious and a little condescending but it's not meant to be. If I go into more detail maybe that will help.

I extracted the Go to school files to a new folder in the Mods folder which contained the following files:

Mods/Go to School V4

- Emblems.package

- Icon Credits

- Podium.package

- Staff Icons.package

- Zerbu - Go to School Mod Pack (New Code).package

- Zerbu - Go to School Mod Pack (New Code).ts4script

- Zerbu - Go to School Mod Pack (Old Code).package

- Zerbu - Go to School Mod Pack (Old Code).ts4script

- Zerbu - Social Changes.package

Then I extracted the venue changes to another folder "Venue Changes" which contains:

Mods/Venue Changes

- Zerbu - Changes to Existing Venues.package

- Zerbu - Venues.package

Note in the first folder I include both the New Code and the Old Code files... when I first tried the updated mod I excluded the Old Code thinking it wasn't needed, on my setup it was.

I hope that helps, hit me back if not and I can send you more details if needed.

EDIT: I may have spoken too soon, I can join my sim at school but for some reason the classes don't work... I'll continue to fiddle with it and let you know if I make any progress.

EDIT: Turns out the school I was using (Newcrest [High] School) didn't have a teachers podium, once I added one to one of the classes all was well.

Archived