Looking for defeat, bleedout, abdutction, enslave mod?(MCG/JustBis)

Hello, I'm asking for advice about a mod "combo" to have the best result for me... (The focus isn't sexual)
(I tried MCG wich is great, but go too much in details for some things I don't seek, while not in deph for other things I seek.)

What I'm seeking :
- The player and the NPC to go in bleedout state when low hp or randomly (The point is to still be able to kill instanly some NPC and not having a field filled with bleedout NPC).
The perfect system imo would be to have ALL NPC going in bleedout instead of dying, then for the time they regenerate full life to stand and fight again, if shot during the bleedout state they would die for good.
I don't know if it's possible or if any mod does that or something close... Just Business mod require the player to press "H" on a target to do that, I find it unimmersive in my playstyle.
I also checked knockout framework mod but if it's only melee, it won't work.

-So I seek an abduction/enslave mod that work both way player and NPC.  I want to be able to kill, enslave, steal, interogate or sex(optional). I'm not interested much by my character being raped by NPC or to rape NPC.(It can be a possibility but it's not my main focus)

-Then I really look for a player defeated respawn feature that is immersive, this is where the several mod I tried all lacked... With MCG my character respawned standing, in a rather good condition and just near the guy who defeated me, it didn't felt immersive. (maybe I missed some option?)
I'm expectin to wake up a bit farther, with low life, stolen by these NPC and with my stolen equipment in a chest in a nerby camp of the same faction.
I would also expect to be eslaved or emprisoned, with somekind of escape mini quest scenario in a camp of the same faction.

Thanks for taking the time to read my broken english, I hope you guys can lead me to the proper mod combo that suit me, or just help me to properly tweak MCG with something else to have that result.

Archived