DMM, two users ...

Hard to answer. Usually it should be possible for a game to have several accounts in the same household for different people to play. But in this case, they added some mechanisms to punish multi accounting.

If your brother wants to play he definitly needs an own DMM account. AFAIK you cant be logged into DMM on two systems at the same time.

It's a real stupid decision from the devs to block several accounts from the same IP. It's not like you get any advantage for having more than one account. To progress you would need to play them both, which is an impossible time consumption.

Anyways, I am not completely sure about this, but it definitly says when they detect 2 different accounts from the same IP, they will ban at least one, if not both, of them.

But if you stay on different systems, you might be ok, because of the different mac ip. You should read their TOS a bit deeper for this, or reach out to the support.

I have an alt account where I only log into it to get free stuff, usually when a livestream happens and you get free SSR tickets and stones. I haven't been banned yet, but I also haven't done any volleyball on that account in a long time. I would definitely recommend playing on a different computer, or get a VPN just so you don't get banned. Likely, they mostly care about ranked events and multi accounts.

7 hours ago, knight77 said:

TN rules say clearly that this might lead to a ban because they dont allow multi accounting!

do tn allow mods? He is not multi accounting, He is playing one account and his brother playing one more. This is similar in many mmo, people will use same computer to play a game. And many people have one account dmm and one more steam. Is this multi accounting?

1 hour ago, ukaxsan said:

do tn allow mods? He is not multi accounting, He is playing one account and his brother playing one more. This is similar in many mmo, people will use same computer to play a game. And many people have one account dmm and one more steam. Is this multi accounting?

I know how mmo are doing this. Usually multiple accounts aren't a big deal, but TN made changes to their rules, stating that: if they find multiple accounts logged in from the same IP several times, they might ban one or both accounts.

There must be a post on reddit, but I dont find it.

The way the devs word it is "using multiple account to illegally obtain rewards, and illegally acquiring the result through collusion by multiple people".

To my understanding, this is related to botting, in a way that botter who didn't pay any money to the game use multiple account & botting their way to the top.
This is not just to ensure they get the reward, but also reducing the number of people who grind manually to get the reward. This kind of matter has pretty high chance of decreasing the number of player UNLIKE modding(since the beginning, up till today, they never even bother mentioning mod in their term of reference)

You should be fine if you didn't do anything suspicious.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:15 AM, RegioTx said:

My brother wants to play on my laptop but I don’t want him to mess with my data, can he sign on to DMM and play the same game on my laptop?

Anything is possible.
We expect you and your brother to spend a lot of money. Welcome you and your brother.

Archived