View File

This is my first attempt at creating animations for sims 4. I'll probably be focusing mostly on pet animations, but who knows, I may try some regular human stuff sometime . I hope you enjoy these animations, even though, they are a bit novice quality. After awhile of animating, I'll probably get better at it.    

View File

This is fictional stuff for a video game. It doesn't involve any real life sex with animals. No real people or animals are being harmed in any way shape or form, in real life. I can understand if you aren't into this kind of material. It's not for everyone, but some folks do like it. The amount of downloads for the file already, show that many people are interested. To each their own. The way I feel about various material people like is,if you don't like it, don't look at, and go enjoy stuff you do like. You only get so much time in your life, you may as well not waste it on something you don't like. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...