Annoying mannequins

Did anyone found solution to this problem after 5 years? Console commands are helpless. Even mighty "jaxon positioner" is unable to remove the mark. Is CK still the only way to get rid of them? If it is so, then fuck it!

I tell you why I want to permanently remove them. I have some mod houses and improved houses that abnormally increase my player's arousal. He has to have sex every single minute. The problem isn't in having sex, I can do it 24 hours a day, but the problem is in the skill books. My skill doesn't increase after reading the book since arousal is too high. I even tried to leave the house, have sex with follower, reduced arousal, re-enter the house and after 3 seconds I got a message " I need sex" in upper left corner. it's so fucking annoying. The second reason i want them out of the house because I do not use them at all. I want to place some other object on their place, like bed or sleeping bag. But fucking mannequin mark makes object unusable for NPCs.

markfordelete has always worked for me.

However, I got fed up having to remove them manually one by one. Therefore, before my current game I removed them with TES5Edit.

That is, I did a search for all records of type

MannequinActivateTrig "Mannequin"

ACTI:000D750D

PlayerHouseMannequin

NPC_:00089A85

BYOHHouseMannequin

NPC_:000F90B1

I wouldn't know about needing sex, though, as I've never used any of those arousal mods.

6 minutes ago, Wolborg said:

markfordelete has always worked for me.

However, I got fed up having to remove them manually one by one. Therefore, before my current game I removed them with TES5Edit.

That is, I did a search for all records of type

MannequinActivateTrig "Mannequin"

ACTI:000D750D

PlayerHouseMannequin

NPC_:00089A85

BYOHHouseMannequin

NPC_:000F90B1

I wouldn't know about needing sex, though, as I've never used any of those arousal mods.

Thank you very much. "Markfordeletion" doesn't work for me but I will try T5E following your example.

Archived