[Tutorial] Merge Plugins with TESVSnip 4.4.0.x

Sharlikran

In this video I go over how to merge plugins with TESVSnip. Please don't circulate the plugins made with the dev-version it's not done yet. I am hoping that by seeing what is and isn't working more volunteers will step up and help update this much needed utility.

Dev-Version TESVSnip
Merge Plugins with TESVSnip

EDIT: I Took down the video.  I don't have time to update and refine it at this time and none of the previous volunteers are working on TESVSnip.

I loaded 6 plugins and I chose a few NPC records and a few PACK records that I wanted to copy to another plugin. After loading the saved plugin it in the CK there were ZLIB Stream errors. I had loaded the original plugins into the CK first so I don't know if that's because they were Pre-CK plugins, or if Snip caused the issue when the records were copied from one plugin to the other. I need to do more testing.

Archived