Question about MMWE (Monster Mod) could it be added?

genericuser27

So the mod is here:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/42136

I think the original was removed.

But anyway would it be possible to give it a SO patch?

I was just thinking some new meshes and textures (just for the more common monsters) and letting the brutalrapers mod take care of the triggers...

Could they still use some of the existing animations, or is that not even possible?

They would mostly work if added to a mod because they're all just using the same skeletons that sexout has animations for.

Personally, I find those monsters pretty unerotic so they won't be added to breeder.

They would mostly work if added to a mod because they're all just using the same skeletons that sexout has animations for.

Personally' date=' I find those monsters pretty unerotic so they won't be added to breeder.

[/quote']

That is okay, would it be hard to create the new meshes though? And would I have to adjust the scale of the entire mesh to fit those of the pre-existing ones so the animations line up?

Archived