Probelms with sperm textures on SSE Sexlab v1.63

Right, so I recently have had this problem where the sperm textures either dont show up on any characters after sex, or the textures show up, but are slowly moving. The sperm on the front just kinda slowly moves downwards and on the back of a character it just moves slowly up their back. It makes the textures all wonky and just looks really bad. Usually after sex the textures will be applied like they should, but they start moving. If I try and have sex again, at the end the textures all dissapear when the ending orgasm effects are played. The only way to get any textures to display again is by loading into another area, but then the same issues happen.

I'm using a metric fuckton of mods, and have no idea how to get a full list of all of them without writing it out by hand, so I'm gonna include ones that I know have some effect on the spermy side of things.

Sexlab FrameworkSE v1.6.3

Sexlab arousedSSEloose

Sexlab Cumshot SE

Sexlab Cumtextures Remake v1.2.7

SCOCLB v3.0c (I think?)

Newest CBBE with my own preset

The Pure CBBE textures

A bunch of skin overlays and tattoos I applied in racemenu

And CBPC customized with SINful CBP

If someone could help me fix this, I'd be super glad. I can grav any other info that might be needed to figure out the problem.

Archived