Equipable Underwear for all not appearing on males

Thought I'll post this here too as it's a NSFW issue, This mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17183 adds underwear to everyone so that they're not always naked however for Males with SoS Lite, and Tempered Skins for Males. It doesn't work. Originally the underwear for males was completely invisible for me however after tweaking with both the SOS body and the underwear Nifs in nifskope (49 on the underwear and 52 on the body) I was able to get the underwear to appear however the penis was completely invisible and left a hole in the body. so I changed the body the default which was "SBP_32_BODY" and both the underwear and the penis was visible however it would clip right through the underwear which isn't exactly ideal (also the vanilla underwear appears to not work with the SoS body and it clips right through the ass). Anyone know of a way to fix it?

21 minutes ago, seanthiar said:

Maybe it has something to do with the installed male body. If I remember correctly SOS asks at install time about instaling with the option wearing or not wearing underwear.

True but if I do that, I think it'll be forever non nude, the underwear mod is supposed to hide the parts while allowing sex mods to then remove the underwear for the sex scenes. I think if I use the underwear option of SOS that won't work.

Archived