[Request] SSE Compatibility Prisoner Rags

Okay, I've really tried my damndest all day today to personally update this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14385/? to be compatible with SSE, specifically with HDT-SMP (or, if nothing else, CBPC).  I'm not a modder, but have a familiarity with modeling and the necessary tools, but I've hit so many road blocks.  I followed some tutorials to update the mod itself to be SSE compatible but am having trouble finding a copy of a program I can use to add in the physics objects necessary for HDT to work.

To be completely honest after this constant barrage of failures I'm just looking for someone more experienced to please update it; I know it is a relatively easy thing to do if you know what you're doing.  Plus, the original creator says you can do whatever with it anyway.  Appreciate any help I can get here.

Archived