Brutal Rapers quick question.

I just wanted to know if there is anyway to reset 2 actors; in other words actor 1 stalks and rapes actor 2, but they keep going forever after the rape is started. I've got a couple instances in my latest character's world, no major NPC's, and I can still talk to those in the act. I've got the newest everything, just check earlier today, then I ran into the AR crier getting railed by a member of the kings, for 6 ingame days...

This bug occurs when npc's start a sex act but before they finish you have exited the area. When you come back in they remain stuck in the sex act apparently forever. I'm not exactly sure how to or if this can be resolved. I know you can theoretically kill characters and then resurrect them using the console, but have never tried this to see if it works. I just set rapers to only affect my character and my companions so it doesn't happen.

I've tried disable/enable, and it doesn't fix it. But I was unaware what caused it, thanks a bunch for that. I did do some playing around with sneaking and going into the steal menu for the actors who were stuck, found all kinds of sexout tokens on both. Which normally from what I've seen, there's only a couple.

Archived