I need 4 animals rigged to their skeletons in .3ds format

Hooray, I can finally import models rigged to a skeleton into 3ds max from skyrim. Problem is that huskies and foxes have posed a problem.

When I try and import the arctic fox and the regular fox, and the huskies into .3ds they don't tend to import with their skeletons, and if I can get them in with their skeletons they aren't rigged to it. So the .nif importer is a bit tetchy.

Can I ask that anyone who has managed, please send me a .3ds file containing the following:

Arctic Fox

normal fox

Armored Husky

unarmored husky

all four of these in .3ds and rigged to their skeletons. I'd be grateful for the help. I'm asking as a last resort.

http://www.mediafire.com/?42xqcsqlhw2b8a9

In both .max and .3ds you may have to reconnect the textures.

thankyou so much, and I don't mind retexturing. As long as the tragically awkward and temperamental part is solved

EDIT: The files are all corrupt or something. I can only open the .3ds files but the skeleton has been turned into little cubes. If it helps, I'm running 3dsmax 9

The cubes are how my max has been rendering skeletons ever since i had to reinstall max to fix a problem i had been having. It is a little annoying at first but they are really useful when doing fiddly bits.

But its a fully working skeleton, all bones are parented and the mesh is skinned.

And i'm using 2012 so the .max will be incompatible with 9.

The cubes are how my max has been rendering skeletons ever since i had to reinstall max to fix a problem i had been having. It is a little annoying at first but they are really useful when doing fiddly bits.

But its a fully working skeleton' date=' all bones are parented and the mesh is skinned.

And i'm using 2012 so the .max will be incompatible with 9.

[/quote']

Okay, thanks. I'll go about acquiring 3dsmax 2012.

Archived