Physics collision?

Hi everyone! I have a question. There's some mod for labia/vagina collision? 

I use Racemenu Presets Collection (Sylvi), XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended , The Eyes Of Beauty SSE, Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-, Leyenda Skin, The Pure CBBE and UNP - 4K or 8K Female Skin Textures and KS Hairdos SSE.

Hope You can help me!

Where's the question?

Assuming you're asking how to do it, i'm not ready to provide a full guide, since there's way too many pieces in this puzzle. You already seem to have most installed however.

Can't speak for CBBE, since i use UUNP, but it works approximatelly like this:

Firstly, there's two ways to do it: Full HDT-SMP, or CBPC. What's the difference? With HDT-SMP, the entire body-surface become's mallable (SMP = Soft-Mesh-Physics). So it works on surfaces, rather than just moving "bones". When it works, it works wonders. Getting everything to work without glitches is the hard part - i couldn't do it, even with a guide.

CBPC is oldschool instead: It works by moving bones. So instead of just moving tits via bones, the vagina just gets its own set of bones. The only thing actually new is collisions and that's done by having "receptor-spheres" and "collider-spheres". For example, the vagina gets an invisible sphere, and the penis gets an invisible sphere - when both invisible spheres overlap, the vagina responds. Same for tits, ass and if the body supports it, bellies. Compared to SMP, this approach is technically inferior but from my experience much easier to get working right.

What you need for CBPC:

0. SKSE64

1. XMPSE-skel (i installed it with the "psychic collisions"-option - not sure if its needed, but it didn't hurt).

2. CBPC from nexus (must match your SKSE-version).

3. A female body with breast, butt, vagina and belly-nodes. The first two are pretty much standard with any body. The later two are kinda new. Don't know which body works on CBBE - on UUNP, what seems to work outta the box is UUNP Special.

4. A male body with penis and finger nodes (SOS-full works outta the box)

That's it already. With those four installed in that order, the only thing left to do is, tweaking CBPConfig and CBPCollisionConfig to your body and liking (there's also premade configs around somewhere, if you don't want to guess where to place the collision-spheres).

Archived