Player executed at chopping block

Yamie

Hello. I have a rather strange request :blush:

I have looked all around for a mod that plays the execution animation for the player character at the chopping block. Just like poor Roggvir at Solitude :P

I will admit that i get great pleasure out of watching horrible things happen to my character. Seeing her meet an end at the hands of the executioner cutting off her head and watching it fall into the basket or rolling around on the ground would complete my game :D

This is probably a lot to ask since it must be difficult to do. I have tried to mod this myself but i have made zero progress as i stare at numerous things in the CK which confuse me. If anyone more talented could attempt to try this i would be so grateful! It doesn't have to be animated in front of a city crowd or anything that would add complexity. It could be done in a secluded room somewhere if that makes it easier to mod. I don't really mind where the execution happens at =)

Who knows. The mod could then be used as a resource for other mods as well, like a crime immersion mod or something.

Anywho. Thanks to all for reading and consideration! :D

• 4 months later...

You should find most of what you're looking for if you search SolitudeOpening and ChoppingBlock in CK. You'll likely find the specific animations in the Skyrim - animations.bsa

I understand your fetish, though it is a bizarre one to want to meet one's end there is a certain appeal to the adrenalin rush from fear of death in the moments prior to. If it really is your thing, TanoshyHT's art on HF might interest you.

As for actual editing, if you want a quick and dirty just to see your character get executed you could replace Roggvir's appearance with your own and start a new game then use the coc command to teleport to Solitude for the first time to see the you appearance Roggvir get executed.

How to do it is open your game

Goto console and select your character (Should say (00000014))

Type> spf mycharacter

(mycharacter is simply an example you can call it anything as it will be the file name of the exported appearance)

Open CK

Load Skyrim and any other files you might need for your character that are no automatic for example a custom race, clothes, hair

Goto Roggvir actor in CK

Make needed adjustment in traits, like race and check the female box, character height and weight,

Jump over to Character Gen Parts

There is a button to the far right top near the render window that says import, that's where you import the spf file you saved of your character. Should end up looking more or less like your character.

You'll want to create your character's outfit rather than just putting then in the inventory so they wear it automatically

To create one simply goto the Object window, go to Outfits under the Items tab, create a new outfit by right clicking on the object list. (Most people prefix with numbers or aaa to put it at the top of lists to make it faster to find)

To add rightclick on your new outfit and select edit to bring up the Outfit window, go back to the Object window and find the items you want to add, to put them in just click and drag from the Object window list to the Outfit window list. If you add an item to the outfit by mistake you don't want simply click on it in the outfit window and hit delete.

Once you're done making your outfit jump back over to your Actor window and goto the inventory tab, choose your default outfit.

Then just save and create a new ESP

To be sure you don't get a funny discoloration between head and body click highlighting Roggvir in the object window and hit ctrl+F4 (Not alt+F4) this should popup a message for character facegen export. If you ever turn off this mod make sure to goto facegen data in your data folder and remove the facegen data or vanilla Roggvir might look funny.

Archived