CTD after undressing and Bodyslide Batch

geonosis

Ok i got my Fallout on the newest version with al mods ( AFF )

wanted to edit the body and clothes and worked on the CBBE Cury preset so far so good.

chose the persent > all items > Batch build > choose the CBBE Body > all 800+ files patched without error.

After starting the Game wearing Dickys Clothes all is fine unless i undress instant CTD without warning. When loading a savegame with TheKite´s Cait outfit after 1 sec a CTD.

Did i do something wrong? i cant for the love of baby jesus not find the error in my ways.

Regards

Geonosis

CTD when changing clothing/gear usually means a bad skeleton. I don't play FO4 so I don't know which would be the recommended one, but there should be a skeleton mod to support additional bones (used for animations).

7 hours ago, geonosis said:

I actually watched out that this dont happend, but if so how do i fix this?

Check your mods requirements, most likely there is a mod that is trying to animate bones the vanilla skeleton doesn't have.

found the bugger

a piercing mod that somehow shredded the the body. reinstalled that mod.

after loading a save without mods then the last with mods all is fine now.

thx for all the advise that helped my figure it out (googlesearch the problem :) )

Archived