Loverslab best RTS Top 10

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

lmaoooooo its alright i was pushing facts so people will realize to know the difference between sub genre and main one there's so many things we can defined the games today people keep forgetting about it. anything that require strategy is Real time Strategy doesnt mean its only turn base what you only push next turn and then do nothing? what the hell thats not even a game if i really want to play that kind of game i would play board game thats more turn base strategy do u see the definition now?

if u see difference between computer game and a board game

i see civilization on board game " conquest edition " its more felt turn base on real board game , because i had to wait and pick cards to build my city , the game itself every turn we had the c hance to build that require strategy and attention you had to pick and adopt policy that's not it , diplomacy to other nation thus triggering Real time strategy the only aspect of Turn base is by ending turn let other nation rebuild theirs that's how you mix your opinion about the game. did i forget you have to hire worker to build mines , and hire engineer to build factory , industry so you have oil and minerals to support your machinery so they can be build tank require ammos and oil to work , that's not an rts lol , say if civilization is real Turn base strategy game i have to wait forever shit even buildings i remember old days where like that the new age of civilization is less waiting the wonders now its easy build at 55 turns.

civilization 1 = turn base

civilization 2 = turn base

civilization 3 = turn base / building require but no animation

civilization 4 = Turnbase/RTS - Building Require/ there's animation

Civilization 5 = Turnabse/RTS - Total aspect of RTs, there's more building requirement to use units like airplane,tanks etc to

produce minerals , adopting policy too boost units etc.

Board game vs real game

if i wanted to enjoy turn base game i play actual board game with real people , a game where it puts you in Real time strategy game have user interface friendly that lets you interact with nations , so if you say this game is a turn base then the board game is same as real game that is why can defined civilization in many ways.

Civilization Board game

[video=youtube]

Civilization V angry joe review lol

[video=youtube]

Archived