Another big ol' Thank You

so, like a lot of you it's summer, and I have been traveling and doing things away from the game.  Was home yesterday rather than out due to weather, and decided to play a bit.
So, of course, there's been a boatload of EA updates, and I have my autos on so of course, at first blush, I started the game and go the old 'mods disabled' message.
Popped into this site, downloaded the newest version of a few mods, WW and Nisa's to be precise, updated my mods, and restarted with them turned on, and everything worked, I barely had to think about it.

Which brings me to saying a big thanks to all the modders, you are on these update fixes fast, super fast in fact so those of us that just use and enjoy them don't even have to think about it.

So, here we are with another thank you thread, thanks to all those who build mods, do custom clothing, do custom items all of you.  Thank you.  It's much appreciated and I don't think it's said enough.

Every single one of you rock!