Serviceable UNP-TBBP mesh

edit: go download stuffed_bunny's UNP Bodyslide++ and TBBP file -- his TBBP implementation turned out far superior.

Just got around to learning 3ds max, and as much as I love the original UNP body, the current BBP/TBBP options for it range from weak to broken... so I decided to try to make something a bit better. Truth be told this mesh sucks, but its better than anything else I've seen out there for UNP-xBBP. Use it, fix it, trash it, whatever really. I made it for my own use but I figured I'd throw it out there in case anyone could use it or wants to better it.

Problems -

1. The neck and hand seam is still off. Much more slight, but its there. I dunno how to fix it.

2. I mostly copypasta the CBBE-TBBP weights, it looks great for some things, maybe not so great for others. Low weight is probably a bigger issue than high weight. I tried it out on Ero-Motion and I'm quite happy with how it works, but it might be a bit... fast, for some. Maybe a bit pointy too depending on walk anim.

3. I've been using 3ds max for (literally) days, so I'm probably not the person to ask for requests.

UNP-TBBP 0.5.zip

edit: fixed for NMM

truth be told i'm generally utilizing body meshes of my own liking through the bodyslider tool sénor Calienté's imagination gave birth to but I find myself many times utilizing UNP/UNPB meshes for many of the standalone follower npc's i've downloaded even if they only come packed with cbbe meshes ill generally manually swap out the meshes and textures for that of which suits me more to my liking....a bit verbose....basically....somehow all that was supposed to reference my appreciation for your generosity and your expanding upon already amazing work from the mod community. thank you!

GermLoc

truth be told i'm generally utilizing body meshes of my own liking through the bodyslider tool sénor Calienté's imagination gave birth to but I find myself many times utilizing UNP/UNPB meshes for many of the standalone follower npc's i've downloaded even if they only come packed with cbbe meshes ill generally manually swap out the meshes and textures for that of which suits me more to my liking....a bit verbose....basically....somehow all that was supposed to reference my appreciation for your generosity and your expanding upon already amazing work from the mod community. thank you!

GermLoc

First, I agree, any work is always a benefit! Even if few decide to use it, understand MANY of us moders may look at it to understand what you did / replicate it / adjust it to our own liking.

Second, and this it to Grim... when using bodyslide.... how do you avoid clipping with all the different armors there are out there? I've ran into problems with any other armor / clothing that I have not SPECIFICALLY adjusted in nifskope / blender to conform to my custom body without some minor / major clipping issues.

Thanks thanks... I guess the UNP size just doesn't lend to the same allure as MM size knockers bouncing around. I like it though.

Um... I'd highly recommend just saying no to the xp32 skeleton. The 'push up' effect is miserable on UNP proportions, leads to a ton of positioning glitches, and aggravates an already borderline case of gummi ribs. Dragonfly's skeleton has been giving me the best all around results.