Animations automatic to blocklist

TTHS

Ok im not sure if i can ask this question here, because its about the Mod configuration. Now im trying out the sexout with sexoutsex lite, however my question, why is it when i change position the animations it automaticly goes into blocklist? Everything seems to work fine, some positions i have to reposition. Blocked animations can i make available again (in mcm or during animations with LMB), but how can i block when i decide to (during the animations, not in mcm)? So basically how to turn this auto block off?

My second question, if i re position an animations, is it saved for the next time i see it or do i have to Re position it again? 

Thanks.

PS i noticed a glitch that when i pressed reset postion key, the third person view went straight into the sky. Returned to main menu and loaded an older save and the glitch/bug was still there. Restarting the game solved it. 

Archived