Bodyslide Body Talk 2 Ghoul Male.7z

View File

This is a mesh and slider set for BodyTalk2 for male ghouls.  You need just the EVB ghoul textures from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7432?

When you build the bodies choose any of the TBOS body talk slider sets.

If you want this for "Superhero body" or whatever you can convert a body yourself in bodyslide. Just open you favorite body as a file save a copy of it as "TBOS ghoul mybodytype".  You can get the file folder data from my file here. Then go into the properties on your body and change the material file like you see in the pic below. Again, you can get the file and folder data from my sliderset.

So strange, I've been modding since 2005 and my first publication is ghoul cocks...

convert-for-yourself.jpg

PreBuilt Mesh.7z

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/28/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Additional Body Textures - Ghouls and more for CBBE and EVB,BodyTalk V2 - The Extended Skeleton Edition

Does anybody want to test this out for me? This file fixes the strange texture glitch with the distorted underwear texture on ghoul and old females.  The Bodyslide file builds a dedicated "old lady" body which uses whatever nice body texture you have installed. Basically it fixes ghouls and gives old ladies nice skin. The esp eliminates all the "non-young" textures and gives all types the "young" texture (except ghouls who will show up normally.) I find this also works in looks menu.  If nobody has any problems with it I'll publish it as a mod.

Female Ghoul and Old Body Fixes.7z

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...