Zombie apocalpyse Rolepalying Game

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

zombie_apocalypse_banner_squidoo.jpg

Welcome to the game " Please learn the rules and respect them"

Matured audience is expected " Readers Discretion is advised"

Rules

- No God modding [mandatory]

" Meaning , Please respect other role player, if you encounter LEVEL A Zombie do not god mod like , i use rocket launcher or i haz lazers, that will Immediately make you out of the game and meaning instantly ignored , any character caught doing this you have to start over".

- Get along or Get out

" don't be selfish there's certain situation where you needed friends like if another poster posts puzzle there's requirement needing a friend to help out like move boxes that require 4 post to complete each task , easy no?"

- use only 2 weapons of your choice

" this are limited by default the roleplay needing this because along the way if a poster add situation where it require enviromental defense you likely to pick random items that are in that certain place ,do not assume you pick trashed grenade and kill the zombie instantly that will also lead " god modding " please respect other player who posted you the task"

-Encountering Level A,B,C Zombies

Each zombies have different levels and hazard, the level A for example is a strong infected you can only kill them with bersker character that handles weapon heavier or sniper typed character,

the level b zombie are moderate level you can kill this with melee

but can't kill with long range weapon assuming this zombie have special ability that can outranked humans , level c is a minor zombie you can kill these guys pretty easily.

-play fair

to enjoy the game , please play fair pretty self explanatory.

How to play

- Pick your friends

" In this forum it's pretty easy to pick friends but hard to trust some player will betray you if any situation he/she finds out the character is keeping the goods to his/her self."

- Wait for the main character to start out Story

" Each player on this forum will need to figure out point A of the story any story will lead either side missions or main , the completed mission will reward something , if the player have clans

They can ranked their character e.g " sargeant etc"

- Tag along with other survivor

" if other survivors or noted friends start tasks , please not that do not say like , this is our topic you can't just jump in , any solo or group survivor can join in help them to see who can survive"

- How do you know when you die

" The post master will let you know , if you fail to impress the post master which is the person who started to post , and you likely to fail to corporate your character will die and you had to start over, if you start over you need to start posting again."

simple right

Character template

Name:

Origin:

Clan:

organization:

primary weapon :

Secondary Weapon:

Extra Bio:

[Please fill full detail]

Author note:

i will not join you guys as author i will only see and observe like NPC or spectator, enjoy the role playing game.

Man, that sounds complicated, but fun, so I'll make a char.

Name:Radec

Origin:Helghan, if you can't work with this, than south Africa

Clan: you didn't explain this

Orginization: vermaak 88

Primary wept.:R870 trench gun

Sec. Wep.:M9 double action pistol

Extra bio: Radec was born in an unknown location in South Africa, he joined a revolution at age 14, when the revolution, failed, Radec joined the private military orginization, Vermaak 88, where quickly rose as an excellent hitman. And here we are now I guess

Guest Lady Luck

OOC author comments [ Not ingame] - Tutorial :

" the place can be varied, You can set your own storyline but please within the rules, if everybody follow the rules the game would be fun, do not ridiculed other survivor if hes/she insane let him/her be like that"

Setting your own story

"Task Template

Story template

" it's another cold day at los angeles , the alley still crawling with infected , The organization didn't do anything , the government just sit their asses in-front of the desk watching while other survivors busting their ass to save the city"

Survivor A:

Shit there's another zombie in-front , man that's a level A zombie , [checks the weapon equipment, noticing last bullet] damn , this isn't doing me any good, wait a girl hey!

Survivor B: [noticing original poster in trouble]

Runs towards survivor A, What's the problem

Survivor A:

sorry for bothering you but i have a trouble , tell you what let's have a deal , if you help me out , I'll let you in my group.

Grouping

The group must have brackets for example [GOX] Your name, when a noted clan group showed it's mandatory you help your friends when you got attacked, must be the clan master set the story, but must follow the basic rule set, each story can ignore the main rules but will lead major plotholes because if story didn't have rules everybody will go like " fuck you " we don't want that.

initial outbreak can Last longer whenever you feel like the story if it get out of hand the only way you can tell the outbreak ended is your character survived or dead or become the zombie. [ if you become the zombie human morale -1 which mean you become the antagonist , will have to find your own pack to start].

zombies can either walk fast or runs fast , that's up to post master if the post master set zombies too strong you need pair of five group to beat them , the zombie side faction has same set of rules.

Zombie pack Faction , needs to have at least 5 infected to play otherwise you got your ass powned by the humans the rules has no effect if one "god mod" but if you meet the requirement of +5 infected the god mod remain useless.

meaning +5 zombie pack have the ability to attract incoming hoards ,they will not stop until humans upgrade their weapons , usually hoard attacks will last 5 post if 5 post involving with firefight and the zombie faction leader failed to retain the post or ignored the reply the faction lost. that means [ ignoring post will lost your score]

simple isn't it.

Human pack Faction [ upgrading perks]

please mind realism , the clan master is allowed to set dollars or trading system limited by 3000 or 4000 by default do not set higher as 9000 if you have your clan is not eligible to play considering its cheating.

clan master need to create " gun store" or automated system shop point a clan member to be gun store owner , and let him/her play that way , the gun store can be varied if the gun store owner restrict the trading and needing dollars you need to complete task for him/her to unlock higher level weapons.

Zombie pack faction [ upgrading DNA]

The zombie clan leader can boost DNA upgrade and set certain of his/her minion have shadow ability , berserker, chaos and Long range these are default it has no dollars cost, but needing human brains to feed upon or add infected to your cause.

Choosing side evil/good

humans and zombies have both evil and good side, for zombies the good side will help other zombies to achieve task and earn DNA points +10 and got the honor points by clan leader meaning the trust level is high so you got more DNA to upgrade your perk, the evil zombie that feed other kind will lost DNA points -10 but gain hoard allies that force them to join you , if bad ones are lucky your zombie health is increased +5 by default.

The humans are varied, evil ones will harvest zombies and can lead to comprised missions will eventually failed grouped of survivor and have free loot +100 Dollars on his/her wallet by doing that you decrease faith -10 Every humans you encounter within the radius of trust will hate you , even the clan leader will immediately decline your recruitment so pick your choice wisely.

Evil humans also have free upgrades from wandering gun trader on the vicinity they are afraid of them because they don't ask question " the bad guys".

The good humans , will help other survivors and stop zombie harvesting from evil character , they gain honor, respect and loyalty by +100 each task they complete and gain free upgrades from the clan leader " the weapons on the good faction is leveled " the good humans also has weaknesses some survivor can get greedy if they have bank e.g looting task , they immediately convert into BAD guys so reply post wisely if you do defect the faction you loose all your perks ,and force to join the evil faction , the converting happens when evil character is hiding within the mission convincing you to join him/her the evil ones can also bribe you , you have two choice ignored or kill that character but when you kill that character there's 1/100 chance you can beat evil character because they have powerful guns if they do task higher leveled zombie , usually the good faction have lower level zombie.

This game is all about chances these are just basic codex im writing so you have the idea to enjoy the game have fun!

So basically, each it's not clans like for competitive gaming, but rather each tag denotes an entirely separate storyline....

Experince in doing zombie RP threads has shown me that that will end badly, with a single story per thread being the best way to do it, along with a OOC/ICC thread for each story.

Guest Lady Luck

[ooc] Well it's Doesn't matter what choices or how the story end you make this game is about freedom but there's rules you know forum roleplay are so i updated the codex info so you guys can enjoy doing the roleplay

Archived