Suggested modlist (Or pack.) for Skyrim.

I see a few posts asking for "Required mods to play skyrim."

But does anybody have a rough list (and load order) of mods? I've always disliked Skyrims combat system, and because I'm bored out of my mind, I'm going to give it a proper go. I'd like it to have the following things, if possible.

Survival elements. (Advanced, so the need to use the toilet, sleep, and the need to "let off some steam.")

Good looking models for both male and female. (CBBE is one I used in FO4, so may just settle with that.) and by extension, NPC's actually look unique.

NPC's will passively go to "private" places and do things. (Not like, fucking in the middle of the street."
Fun alternate starts. (I hate the whole "You were caught crossing the border, so you're getting beheaded" rubbish skyrim has.) - I think I saw one of these hovering around the forums, that included starts as a slave? Is "escaping" hard for these? I don't really wish to start a game, and have to wait for 4 hours for a chance to escape, and actually start the game.

A good UI. (I see SkyUI being raved about, so may go with that.)

Different armours that don't look like ass, but fit in with the whole theme of Skyrim. (No spacesuits / catsuits.)

Other than that, I don't want to be able to equip a spell and go "You fuck you!" I want to earn the ability to bang an NPC.

Can anybody suggest some mods that mesh well together, that add these?

Not sure this is the best place to ask for a comprehensive list.

Anyways, I rounded up a few you should try.

SkyUI is almost a must when it comes to modding

CBBE or UNP

RaceMenu, for enhanced Character edit

Survival Mods-

Frostfall 

Wet and Cold

Cloaks of Skyrim

Ordinator-Perks of Skyrim. Adds a ton of perks, making the game a lot more interesting.

Basically, look at the Skyrim Nexus Mods page most downloaded mods. You'll find the best ones

the things you will need for sure are skse, skyui, and papyrus util, most mods use these tools to implement their features. also, a good body replacer...i prefer Cosio, which is CBBE based, so i use CBBE/Cosio, with fairskin, sos, citrus heads and ks hairs hdt. but i have the bijin replacers that require other hair mods, and a korean made npc replacer. also, you will want SL and all it's main addins, and an anim pack like Anubs.

Archived