This patch is no longer necessary

dominatrix01-2d3b637.jpg

Name: Dominatrx_Patch

Version: 1.1

Date: 27/09/2011 12:24:55

Author(s): Tafa100

Description

========

This update is intended to solve the lag issues when entering Dominatrix cell.

Apparently the problem comes from the clothing and armor worn by characters in the cell.

It appears that the NIFs used have a high count.Therefore following the instructions that very kindly posted daedrasp,I have optimized them in Blender exporting the NIFs with the Stitch Strips option selected.

Now all the NIFs of armor and clothes has a count of 1 Num Strip.

I must inform you that I had no idea of the problem of high count in the NIFs, or Num Strips, or this stuff,and if this fixes the issue it will be thanks to daedrasp.

I have tried this update on my PC and it seems the game runs smoother than before, is a matter that some of you comment in the forum, if that fixes the issue, so a I can leave this problem resolved.

Requirements

==========

Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.214 (Official 1.2 Patch)

Oblivion Script Extender

Oblivion Mod Manager

The original Dominatrix Mod an all the stuff tha is said in the readme.

Installation Instructions

=================

Overwrite everything in the folder.

Credits

======

All credits are for daedrasp for his instructions.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=38608

Download New Mod

The Five Fingers of Sin world.Expansion for Dominatrix Mod.

No success, I tried the patch and it was still pretty laggy, my guess is that the lag could be caused by the many swords hanging from the roof. Other than that this is a great mod. Oh, and a suggestion, you should add in a summon nurse feature or something along the lines of that in the future.

Tried the patch, saw some improvement but still had lag issues. Issues were not bad, and were about what I'd expect from so many actors in one cell.

So, the patch helped, but didn't fix everything.

A minor issue is that the Dominitriz mod has a lot of dirty edits that change place names in the English version of Oblivion from English to Spanish. This is most noticeable in the Imperial City. Wryebash can give you a list of the edits.

Not sure what issues others may b having but after installing the patch I saw a substantial improvment upon zoning into the Dom's Lair. There was still a little slow down, but it was momentary at worst. Wasn't like before where I couldnt even open my inventory screen.

Patch was successful in my game.

Tried the patch' date=' saw some improvement but still had lag issues. Issues were not bad, and were about what I'd expect from so many actors in one cell.

So, the patch helped, but didn't fix everything.

A minor issue is that the Dominitriz mod has a lot of dirty edits that change place names in the English version of Oblivion from English to Spanish. This is most noticeable in the Imperial City. Wryebash can give you a list of the edits.

[/quote']

Hi Old book, Do you know where I can find a tutorial to fix the issue of the dirty edits that change place names in the English version of Oblivion from English to Spanish?

This problem is created by TESConstructionSet, and always does it when I edit a mod.

Should I uninstall and reinstall the TESConstructionSet in the English version?

Or the problem is the game itself which is the Spanish version?

It would be a disaster for me if I have to uninstall the game for all the mods I have in the game. and also the game that I have is legal, I mean that is purchased.

I do not think I can find the English version in my country and I would have to download a hacked version of the game in English and this is something I do not like.

PD

I started to work with the expansion " The World Of Five Fingers of Sin"

I think this might help:

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide

It's for TES4Edit, not Wrye Bash; finding dirty edits with Wrye Bash is easy, though. Right click on the mod.

Got to Mod Cleaning.

Scan for Dirty Edits.

That will get you a list. The turorial above should then let you get rid of whatever needs to be cleaned.

I don't think you need to install the English version. Mods get ported from version to version all the time. Wish I could give more help, but that's about the limits of what I know how to do.

• 6 months later...

Dominatrx Patch

To run this patch is necessary the main mod Dominatrix Beta.

dominatrix01-2d3b637.jpg

Name: Dominatrx_Patch

Version: 1.1

Date: 27/09/2011 12:24:55

Author(s): Tafa100

Description

========

This update is intended to solve the lag issues when entering Dominatrix cell.

Apparently the problem comes from the clothing and armor worn by characters in the cell.

It appears that the NIFs used have a high count.Therefore following the instructions that very kindly posted daedrasp' date='I have optimized them in Blender exporting the NIFs with the Stitch Strips option selected.

Now all the NIFs of armor and clothes has a count of 1 Num Strip.

I must inform you that I had no idea of the problem of high count in the NIFs, or Num Strips, or this stuff,and if this fixes the issue it will be thanks to daedrasp.

I have tried this update on my PC and it seems the game runs smoother than before, is a matter that some of you comment in the forum, if that fixes the issue, so a I can leave this problem resolved.

Requirements

==========

Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.214 (Official 1.2 Patch)

Oblivion Script Extender

Oblivion Mod Manager

The original Dominatrix Mod an all the stuff tha is said in the readme.

Installation Instructions

=================

Overwrite everything in the folder.

Credits

======

All credits are for daedrasp for his instructions.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=38608

[/b']

Download Patch

Archived