help: animations

hi, i need help with my animations being played

it'll show the dialogue of something happening but the people/creatures just get naked, the sounds also play but theres no animation 

apologies if this is the wrong place to post or if i've missed something, i have a form of possible dyslexia so i cant read huge paragraphs properly plus,,,,,im a noob here

Just now, skydix said:

ok i ran it after i found out what you were really talking about and nothing happened :/

FNIS is a tool you need if you intend to play with mods adding new animations (like Sexlab), so it is not an optional thing.

I see you're using Vortex, you will need to run FNIS through Vortex, otherwise it won't detect your animations (because Vortex uses another folder system). So take a look at this video about what is FNIS and how to use it with Vortex.

1 hour ago, Sternum said:

FNIS is a tool you need if you intend to play with mods adding new animations (like Sexlab), so it is not an optional thing.

I see you're using Vortex, you will need to run FNIS through Vortex, otherwise it won't detect your animations (because Vortex uses another folder system). So take a look at this video about what is FNIS and how to use it with Vortex.

that helped thankyou!

also do you know where i could get the creatures version too? i've searched for it but cant seem to find it even though the generator says i have to install it

1 hour ago, Xolod said:

Which version of the game do you have? i see that you are using SE FNIS but SkyUI is 5.1 which is for LE if i remember correctly.

i've got it fixed thanks!(everyone seems to use SE or LE now but im still on the original on pc ;;)

45 minutes ago, skydix said:

also do you know where i could get the creatures version too? i've searched for it but cant seem to find it even though the generator says i have to install it

It is on the FNIS download tab (in the Nexus) as an optional download, just look for FNIS Creature.

And Xolod is right, you must use mods made for the version you're playing. You say you're using "the original on pc" which would be the LE (aka the Legendary Edition, aka the 2011 Skyrim with the DLCs). But you're using the SE version of FNIS, and the SkyUI 5.1 version, which is for LE (SkyUI for SE is in the version 5.2). So you better check that every mod you're using is made for the proper version, some mods may work, other will cause issues.

On 7/21/2019 at 3:10 AM, Sternum said:

It is on the FNIS download tab (in the Nexus) as an optional download, just look for FNIS Creature.

And Xolod is right, you must use mods made for the version you're playing. You say you're using "the original on pc" which would be the LE (aka the Legendary Edition, aka the 2011 Skyrim with the DLCs). But you're using the SE version of FNIS, and the SkyUI 5.1 version, which is for LE (SkyUI for SE is in the version 5.2). So you better check that every mod you're using is made for the proper version, some mods may work, other will cause issues.

ok i'll take another look around

and...well the mods work just fine on it apparently and nope not legendary

no DLC's

i mean the completely original version

thanks for the help!

1 hour ago, skydix said:

ok i'll take another look around

and...well the mods work just fine on it apparently and nope not legendary

no DLC's

i mean the completely original version

thanks for the help!

You definitively need to check your mods then. The FNIS version you have is for SE. Also, some mods may require some of the DLCs, if you don't have them you will have issues.

Archived