Vortex Help : Crashes galore

Hi! I've recently started modding my fallout 4 again and turns out Nexus Mod Manager was outdated and I'm trying out Vortex. 
Now I am trying to start the game but crash when selecting a new body type or change a feature in my character in the character creation screen (In the mirror)

I found out that these are popping up in my screen and i'm wondering if it has to do anything with the crashes.

3fcb61b0ab291c91e784aee5d8ad7153.png

98faa9520b121c0636a6a4b9a06807ba.png

47 minutes ago, keseshufa said:

Hi! I've recently started modding my fallout 4 again and turns out Nexus Mod Manager was outdated and I'm trying out Vortex. 
Now I am trying to start the game but crash when selecting a new body type or change a feature in my character in the character creation screen (In the mirror)

I found out that these are popping up in my screen and i'm wondering if it has to do anything with the crashes.

3fcb61b0ab291c91e784aee5d8ad7153.png

98faa9520b121c0636a6a4b9a06807ba.png

Those are file conflicts that you need to be sorted out. First thing you have to do is get rid of the Fourplay 0082 mod you have installed and the fourplay runtime neutral mod. Disable them, then choose delete mod and archive for both. Then take a new screenshot and I'll walk you through getting rid of the other conflicts.

6 hours ago, walkin said:

Those are file conflicts that you need to be sorted out. First thing you have to do is get rid of the Fourplay 0082 mod you have installed and the fourplay runtime neutral mod. Disable them, then choose delete mod and archive for both. Then take a new screenshot and I'll walk you through getting rid of the other conflicts.

Gotcha. Now what?

9a512c4f939df8b007173f5da5ff7f8d.png

50 minutes ago, keseshufa said:

Gotcha. Now what?

9a512c4f939df8b007173f5da5ff7f8d.png

Well if youre around we can look at your conflicts but I'm pretty tired and wont be active for too much longer. First thing you need to do is get rid of one of the copies of MCM, you have it twice there. Then give me a screenshot like the one before that shows any conflicts you have.

by getting rid you mean do the same as the others?  Also pm me your discord if you can

9281eee97d5d18db9b1be65c088bd894.png

34 minutes ago, walkin said:

Well if youre around we can look at your conflicts but I'm pretty tired and wont be active for too much longer. First thing you need to do is get rid of one of the copies of MCM, you have it twice there. Then give me a screenshot like the one before that shows any conflicts you have.

Just now, walkin said:

Fuck I just answered you and it didn't register. Give me a minute.

Click on the little arrow in the first box with 3 question marks and tell it to load after. This will take care of the 3rd one as they are the same.

Click on the 2nd one and tell it to load before. Let me know what it suggestds though, I'm curious.

And yes get rid of one of the MCM like I told you to do with previous ones.

33 minutes ago, walkin said:

Also did you grab any other patch for Leitos animations besides the one that shows in your screenshot.

And did you get Leitos file from the main download page or from a guide.

i can't remember where to be honest. ill double check. could you link the official one?

Archived