Looksmenu after the last patch

hello people, so its actually funny to see how much a 50 mb patch can fk all of us, i needed to update more than half of my mods, so it seems looks menu isnt working properly or not working at all, at least in my case i can see the menu in the character creator but all mods that needs it does not work, and i saw for some people the mod does not even load, so anyone know a fix for this different to rollback the game? because is not even updated, if not well lets hope the dev update it soon.

Here is a short manual by Darkanna:

If you need to switch back version 1.10.30 of FO4, you'll need to replace Fallout4.exe with the old version.

If you need to get the old version back and are using Steam, do the following:
1. Open Steam via a shortcut with "-console" added to the end of the shortcut's file path.
2. In the CONSOLE tab when you've opened Steam with that shortcut, enter the following: "download_depot 377160 377162 6469225906997463829" in the command line.
3. Wait for it to download, go to the place where it was downloaded.
4. Copy Fallout4.exe to a directory where you'll remember where it is in the future (such as "\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\EXE VERSION 1.10.130\"), and then copy it again to the main install folder where Fallout 4 is, overwriting the Fallout4.exe that is already there.
5. Make sure you're still using the correct version of F4SE and other things for the version you're sticking with (in this case F4se_0_06_16)
6. Any time Bugthesda updates the Creation Club, just copy the Fallout4.exe that you stashed earlier back into the install directory.

Furthermore you can disable Steam to autoupdate your games.

There is a file in your steamapps folder called appmanifest. Open it with Notepad++ and change "AutoUpdateBehavior" from "0" to "1". If you have more than one file of appmanifest you have to do this in all of the files.

1 hour ago, druggy2011 said:

If you need to switch back version 1.10.30 of FO4, you'll need to replace Fallout4.exe with the old version.

1. Open Steam via a shortcut with "-console" added to the end of the shortcut's file path.
2. In the CONSOLE tab when you've opened Steam with that shortcut, enter the following: "download_depot 377160 377162 6469225906997463829" in the command line.
4. Copy Fallout4.exe to a directory where you'll remember where it is in the future (such as "\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\EXE VERSION 1.10.130\"), and then copy it again to the main install folder where Fallout 4 is, overwriting the Fallout4.exe that is already there.
5. Make sure you're still using the correct version of F4SE and other things for the version you're sticking with (in this case F4se_0_06_16)
6. Any time Bugthesda updates the Creation Club, just copy the Fallout4.exe that you stashed earlier back into the install directory.

There is a file in your steamapps folder called appmanifest. Open it with Notepad++ and change "AutoUpdateBehavior" from "0" to "1". If you have more than one file of appmanifest you have to do this in all of the files.

thanks for that but yeah i saw before how to do it ? im just too lazy to roll back all the mods i updated

bugthesda you got me lol

On 6/16/2019 at 12:51 PM, alejandrozq said:

I didn't know this...  Thanks.

Fortunately, I always keep a copy of the current FO4.exe

On 6/16/2019 at 12:42 PM, druggy2011 said:

Thank you for this info, it helped a lot. I still have to figure out out what borked my Looksmenu because its zooms in my character into first person, even in 3rd person. Still, thank you again.

Archived