Save Breast Slider Shapes To Each Outfit / Dynamic Breast Slider

First of all is this even possible through modding? If yes, this would be a game changer for character customization realism.

Current Functionality: Breast Slider shape is static, and does not change between switching outfits. The positioning of the breasts while nude and when wearing a push up bra are identical, and one or the other is going to look unnatural.

Proposed Functionality: Breast Slider shape is dynamic, and is saved to each outfit. The positioning of the breasts is now able to become dynamic depending on what top your sim is wearing.

18 minutes ago, eros1ca said:

The positioning of the breasts while nude and when wearing a push up bra are identical, and one or the other is going to look unnatural.

This somewhat bothers me too, a very good suggestion. However I feel it would be easier to modify the nude top mesh to have a little more sag/separation than the comparable clothed tops instead for a similar effect. Modifying the sliders to work per outfit might be a difficult change (if even possible by modding).

@eros1ca Forgot to mention a little workaround for the issue I like to use for my sims. I use a "removable" cleavage skin detail (e.g. in the wrist or lip ring slot) in outfits which more tightly pack or lift the chest. It is just a shadow texture and thus it does not really move the breasts, but it does sort of give the illusion. It works really well with all sorts of bras, bikini tops, tank tops and dresses. Here's the nude look and the sleepwear outfit for the same sim:

221673886_erplederpBreastDetail.png.8ed6188b809d795393b6870d39d11cda.png

See how the nude look seems to have a bit more separation (even though the mesh is practically the same)? You can download the cleavage detail I use in the body details file here (althought I'm sure there are others available).

When it comes to actually choosing the appropriate height of the breasts using sliders, it may be best to position them closer to their ideal position in the nude look. A little more sag in the regular outfits is far less noticeable than an unnatural lift in the nude, IMO anyway. The whole issue is also less apparent for smaller breasts.

@erplederp That's what I've been doing so far. Using a cleavage skin detail. I also just recently realized that all this time WickedWhims mod already came with a custom nude female top/bottom mesh. For some reason I assumed it didn't when I first installed it and have been using various breast mods from other creators without much success for the look I'm trying to achieve.

Well something nice I discovered with the default WW top is that in the nude state the breasts extend out and drop a little lower than the EA default clothed top mesh. Exactly what you were suggesting in your first reply. Looks like I will need to learn how to create my own top mesh! It just might become the first mod I post here.  ?

Archived