Help with a nif file

Lux77

I had a look and for the most part it was ok, but in game it just froze.

So i tried to import it into max, and no matter what skeleton i use it fucks it self up.

What_zpsfd719cb4.png

You should reskin it with a fresh skeleton in your scene, and check your export settings.

I had a look and for the most part it was ok' date=' but in game it just froze.

So i tried to import it into max, and no matter what skeleton i use it fucks it self up.

You should reskin it with a fresh skeleton in your scene, and check your export settings.

Thank you!

some part are missing skeleton root number thats why it mess up. which is for the glove, pants, and the knee part, you can see it with nifskope, highlight the BSDismemberSkinInstance, then in block details you can see skeleton root was set to none which is supposed to set with "0" the bbe2femalebody_0..probably just parenting problem..

all i can say is remove parenting from all the meshs, reskinning and reparent to fresh skeleton just likve vioxsis mention.

Archived