cum food new mod in the works

making a new mod dedicated to allowing you to create cum food items from cum gathered from sex. its not so much a new mod, as a patch to various mods. especially at first. I plan on working through succubus hearts, cum alchemy, and survival. my goal is to hopefully make a mod that allows cum alchemy recipes to be made from cum gathered through sex. later on I hope to add some animations for eating and meshes. if there is anyone who is good at creating animations, let me know. I have never done that in a mod I made before. the rest should be pretty easy. hopefully the first version will be out today.

7 hours ago, phil01991 said:

making a new mod dedicated to allowing you to create cum food items from cum gathered from sex

That sounds nice, and sounds like a wee-bit of scripting. I haven't a clue how to script, but that would be a fun uh, mechanic.

I plan on working through succubus hearts, cum alchemy, and survival

Did I hear survival? I wouldn't mind another means for food for iNeed.

my goal is to hopefully make a mod that allows cum alchemy recipes to be made from cum gathered through sex.

I like it. That would be pretty easy to code (via TES5Edit), but meshes and textures could be troublesome. That is, unless you stick with vanilla items like most mods similar to this 'un.

if there is anyone who is good at creating animations, let me know. I have never done that in a mod I made before. the rest should be pretty easy.

I hope you find an animator, but animations sure are tough. You could be on your own until you learn yourself or show some production ya know? I've yet to scratch the surface, as my mods soak up any learning time I might have.

hopefully the first version will be out today

Hot damn that would quick!

it probably wont be done today, because I need to understand a few things about survival and succubus hearts. the animations are for a far future time. I want to do the work in this order: first get something working for survival mods that is a bit sexy. 2nd: try to allow each type of cum from cum alchemy to be harvested through sex. 3rd: make it cooler. like add animations for a girl drinking cum out of a bowl or something. 

I could also invision a tie in with slaver mods, which this mod will help with. where you can get a ask for food option and you get cum for your recipes or a bowl of cum. 

The first thing on the list should be pretty easy. just get a wine recipe, rename it, and allow it to be created with cum that will apply food and thirst. that would help with slaver mods and would take me just a hour to make probably. 

the second thing I need to get in touch with the maker of succubus hearts and ask what method was used to spawn cum after sex. if I can find it I hope I can coppy and paist cum alchemy cum using that method and those resources.

the first and second will probably take a month where I will then probably need some help animating to improve the mod.

this mod seams so perfect. its like loverslab has so many close mods to this, but not this one specifically. I think I could almost completely use other resources already created. ill of course credit everyone who helps with a resource.

her is some papyrus logs. I need to find a way to add cum from succubus hearts as a food item. I got no idea how to adjust this. I got a few ideas. the food is coming from rnd, so maybe just adding a food item would be good enough to trigger rnd but idk. I got to wait until succubus hearts explains how she gets cum to spawn after sex. first non map mod, pretty excited but no experience on papyrus lol.

_SLS_InterfaceRnd.psc

1 hour ago, phil01991 said:

it probably wont be done today, because I need to understand a few things about survival and succubus hearts. the animations are for a far future time.

Heh, don't push yourself too hard. That's a great way to burnout.

I want to do the work in this order: first get something working for survival mods that is a bit sexy. 2nd: try to allow each type of cum from cum alchemy to be harvested through sex. 3rd: make it cooler. like add animations for a girl drinking cum out of a bowl or something. 

I might start with items, like the cum itself. When you have items (and effects and whatnot), then think about getting "something working for survival mods that is a bit sexy". It'll be tough to script something that you don't have eh?

I could also invision a tie in with slaver mods, which this mod will help with. where you can get a ask for food option and you get cum for your recipes or a bowl of cum.

That would be cool idea. It sounds like this mod will require a lot of maintained patches though, which can be tedious.

The first thing on the list should be pretty easy. just get a wine recipe, rename it, and allow it to be created with cum that will apply food and thirst. that would help with slaver mods and would take me just a hour to make probably. 

There ya go, you got the right idea. Maybe you can get some custom textures out of someone, or pay someone off.

the second thing I need to get in touch with the maker of succubus hearts and ask what method was used to spawn cum after sex. if I can find it I hope I can coppy and paist cum alchemy cum using that method and those resources.

Sounds like a good call, no reason to re-invent the wheel if you don't need to.

the first and second will probably take a month where I will then probably need some help animating to improve the mod.

As I mentioned, don't go burnin' out on us. Parcel that work out, if it takes two months so be it. I imagine animations are a pain the rear. I draw, and animations suck. 3D animations must suck even more.

his mod seams so perfect. its like loverslab has so many close mods to this, but not this one specifically. I think I could almost completely use other resources already created. ill of course credit everyone who helps with a resource.

There's certainly variations of this sort of mod, and I even considered (and proto-typed) a similar idea. But I'm not a scripter, so I didn't get further than adding items and planning uses. Plus, all of my hours end up getting tied up in my "CIS" mods. Also, credit it good. Good idea.

28 minutes ago, phil01991 said:

her is some papyrus logs. I need to find a way to add cum from succubus hearts as a food item. I got no idea how to adjust this. I got a few ideas. the food is coming from rnd, so maybe just adding a food item would be good enough to trigger rnd but idk. I got to wait until succubus hearts explains how she gets cum to spawn after sex. first non map mod, pretty excited but no experience on papyrus lol.

_SLS_InterfaceRnd.psc 28.18 kB · 0 downloads

Hmm. . . I'd open up xEdit or somethin' and look at food. Food likely an "Ingestible" and is considered "Food" because of one or more "Keywords". I'd take a quick gander, but I'm pooped. I gotta hit the hay heheh.

What better chance to learn? But maybe you should practice some basic Papyrus before taking on a mod eh?

I have done some practicing with scripts. but this will be my first time scripting so much. ill learn as I go along. the cum item already exist. succubus has one with the same effects, comes after sex. same with the cum alchemy having ingredients and hopefully meshes, but I haven't checked yet. 

On 6/7/2019 at 2:49 AM, phil01991 said:

I have done some practicing with scripts. but this will be my first time scripting so much. ill learn as I go along. the cum item already exist. succubus has one with the same effects, comes after sex. same with the cum alchemy having ingredients and hopefully meshes, but I haven't checked yet. 

Ah I see. I guess it's time to put that practice to the test eh? I've learned most of what I know doing the same thing, just figuring things out as I need to. You mentioned getting ahold of the creator, how's that been goin' along? I think as you mentioned, it looks like most of the work is gonna be in sort of "marrying" (or putting together) a few mods and code to make this 'un work.

4 hours ago, Nretsmah said:

Ah I see. I guess it's time to put that practice to the test eh? I've learned most of what I know doing the same thing, just figuring things out as I need to. You mentioned getting ahold of the creator, how's that been goin' along? I think as you mentioned, it looks like most of the work is gonna be in sort of "marrying" (or putting together) a few mods and code to make this 'un work.

its going actually pretty well. I know how succubus hearts works and I know how sexlab survival works. I think I could simply change the coding in succubus hearts to allow it to do what we are talking about. I'm working on something else at the moment and just going through an information gathering and experimentation stage. im actually pretty hopefull for this mod. there is definitely going to be a learning curve for learning that coding, but once it is figured out; I expect it to work like succubus hearts.

basically after sex you are given a type of sperm related to the male actor.

you then could turn that into a recipe from cum alchemy and there you go.

the only thing I think it will need is a way to craft recipes on the go, though im pretty sure a mod like that probably exist. if you are in a senguins debauchery situation, and cant go far enough to gather food, you will need a way to craft where you are.

im working on stabilizing some base mods for the game so probably wont get around to actual testing for a week. very exited though, and I currently have permission from everyone but the creator of cum alchemy, which is very unfortunate. however, giving him or her a week to respond should be sufficient to say I made the attempt. ill also credit them and keep my ears open for any type of contact I may receive from them.

!!! I got it down!!! so problem with using cum alchemy is that cum alchemy doesn't have any food items. I think it might be easier to just scrap that mod as far as a requirement. I am going to look into if it is possible to add different cum per creature, but I think for now lets just not do that.

I can totally add recipes!!! think of recipes people!!! I needs ideas!! I got it down. I know how to do everything. its also SUPER easy. its going to take me like an hour to finish the work on this mod. after that, we are game. I just need to do some research into available meshes, all that good stuff to figure out what I can use. 

IF YOU R READING THIS SPIT SOME IDEAS!! what foods would yall like to see? im going to do everything I can think of tonight and put it up tomorrow.

so on further thought ill keep cum alchemy as a soft requirement because I may use it later. I have to do some papyrus work to add different effects to different creatures and things.  ill knock that out later over a more specific time. expect a mod to come out tonight with a lot of food running off of the ingredient from succubus hearts. its just going to be and esp. later ill mess with papyrus which will cause it to be a bit larger. im thinking this should all be super easy.

Holy crap on a cracker, you post more updates than I do. Let's see. . . 

On 6/8/2019 at 6:08 PM, phil01991 said:

its going actually pretty well. I know how succubus hearts works and I know how sexlab survival works. I think I could simply change the coding in succubus hearts to allow it to do what we are talking about. I'm working on something else at the moment and just going through an information gathering and experimentation stage. im actually pretty hopefull for this mod. there is definitely going to be a learning curve for learning that coding, but once it is figured out; I expect it to work like succubus hearts.

basically after sex you are given a type of sperm related to the male actor.

you then could turn that into a recipe from cum alchemy and there you go.

the only thing I think it will need is a way to craft recipes on the go, though im pretty sure a mod like that probably exist. if you are in a senguins debauchery situation, and cant go far enough to gather food, you will need a way to craft where you are.

im working on stabilizing some base mods for the game so probably wont get around to actual testing for a week. very exited though, and I currently have permission from everyone but the creator of cum alchemy, which is very unfortunate. however, giving him or her a week to respond should be sufficient to say I made the attempt. ill also credit them and keep my ears open for any type of contact I may receive from them.

Glad you've been doing your research. It's gonna be critical to make this mod work, and I feel like coding always has a learning curve, unless you happen to be coding-inclined.

I like that idea, maybe there could be a type of cum harvestable from female actors? Men aren't the only ones who can cum ya know.

Cum and alchemy sound like something I'd expect from LL, I rather like the idea.

Hmm. . . I didn't think about crafting on the go, but that would be a great idea to implement. I wanna say Hunterborn has a mechanic where you use a modified shout to access an item-creating menu, I think it's called scrimshaw.

Have you tried contacting them on another platform? If they are anything like me, I tend to go on one or two month hiatus' off and on.

18 hours ago, phil01991 said:

!!! I got it down!!! so problem with using cum alchemy is that cum alchemy doesn't have any food items. I think it might be easier to just scrap that mod as far as a requirement. I am going to look into if it is possible to add different cum per creature, but I think for now lets just not do that.

I can totally add recipes!!! think of recipes people!!! I needs ideas!! I got it down. I know how to do everything. its also SUPER easy. its going to take me like an hour to finish the work on this mod. after that, we are game. I just need to do some research into available meshes, all that good stuff to figure out what I can use. 

IF YOU R READING THIS SPIT SOME IDEAS!! what foods would yall like to see? im going to do everything I can think of tonight and put it up tomorrow.

Ahhh I see. So just ingredients coming from Cum Alchemy? I know different cum per creature would be 100% possible via vanilla mechanics, so I'm sure it's doubly possible to do so using some coding. But it would probably be a little more complicated than a few hours in TES5Edit.

Recipes sound like a lot of fun, but nothing comes to mind. When I considered a similar mod, I was thinking about cum having abilities somewhat based on the natural strengths and weakness, and abilities of it's host. Nord cum might grant a resistance to frost, and wolf maybe speed at a cost of health draining. That sort of thing. Meshes are a pain in the ass, I might look into modifying vanilla meshes and/or say, SMIM meshes (if you are allowed to).

shit my g's, my method is going to be rnd or I need specific. im going to make the rnd version rn. ill make the I need patch, combo version later.

Who doesn't like RND intervention? Maybe you could get 1 to 3 instances of cum, and certain recipes call for more?

so on further thought ill keep cum alchemy as a soft requirement because I may use it later. I have to do some papyrus work to add different effects to different creatures and things.  ill knock that out later over a more specific time. expect a mod to come out tonight with a lot of food running off of the ingredient from succubus hearts. its just going to be and esp. later ill mess with papyrus which will cause it to be a bit larger. im thinking this should all be super easy.

By soft requirement, what do you mean? Just as a suggested mod? I'm not very experienced with Papyrus. . .

Wait, I am not experienced with Papyrus haha. That sounds a bit difficult. In my experiance with coding, it's not that hard. But it takes a loooot of patience and debug time, and it's all about optimization and efficiency. Other than Papyrus, the rest sounds very easy. It'll take a lot of man-power and creativity though, along with testing for balancing.

16 hours ago, phil01991 said:

im planning on using campfire for the cooking part. it has a craft anywhere option.

I was thinking about the same thing with Hunterborn, I forgot about Campfire though. But I don't remember what that does, even though I've installed it before. I don't play Skyrim, I just mod it.

15 hours ago, phil01991 said:

I almost got it to work. I have to set the global varriables to something that works though. I need to study that more. it pops up but ctds right now until I figure it out. looks like ill have to delay by another day.

Nice! I dunno what you mean by global variables, but I hope you get the issue sorted out. Maybe bring it up with tech' support?

No one's in a hurry, I spend weeks, if not months on my mods and no one gets mad at me. At least I hope so.

23 minutes ago, phil01991 said:

so, I keep ending up with issue involving either ctding or not showing up with the mod. im only working on one recipe rn. here is the recipe if anyone can figure out why it is ctding. im downloading some software for looking into the ctds further.

cum recipes.esp 658 B · 0 downloads

What do you mean by an issue involving either ctding or not showing up with the mod? When you craft it does it CTD? You mentioned it does not show up at all? Does it CTD when you access the recipe in-game?

It ctds when you move your cursor over it. I enjoy coding and computers more than anything so I do post a lot.

I got it not to ctd in an earlier trial but it didn't have the desired hunger effects, even after I put them in. I tried using tes5edit to add the slal survival as a master, but it didn't work. I'm sure I could get it too, but I decided to take a few days break from coding. Was messing with some other files earlier. Just figured I'd leave this esp here to see if anyone could get it working while I'm on break lol.

Just pop it into cck, and try to mess with its files to see if you can get it not to crash. Or, figure out exactly how it is failing.

I'm using hunterborn btw. It crashes there too.

As for foods, I'm trying to be creative with it. I don't know papyrus well enough to code in different cum for different actors. For now, I'm just going to use succubus hearts cum and make generic recipes. Like pile of come, or spunk roll(sweet roll). Cum alchemy has potions and stuff and I'd really like to integrate the two at some future time, so for now I'll focus on food until I get papyrus.

Keep your eyes open for some meshes I can use. I have a couple. Also different ideas. Cum milkshake. That sort of thing. I think succubus hearts has female cum built in. If not, I'll plan on adding that later too.

I do eventually want to get the cum for different actors. That's going to be the beta stage. For now though, just some simple cum food for alpha release. 

PLEASE DON'T TEST THIS FILE ON A SAVE YOU WISH TO KEEP. I think it messed my save up earlier. Don't do it.

On 6/10/2019 at 12:50 AM, phil01991 said:

It ctds when you move your cursor over it. I enjoy coding and computers more than anything so I do post a lot.

I got it not to ctd in an earlier trial but it didn't have the desired hunger effects, even after I put them in. I tried using tes5edit to add the slal survival as a master, but it didn't work. I'm sure I could get it too, but I decided to take a few days break from coding. Was messing with some other files earlier. Just figured I'd leave this esp here to see if anyone could get it working while I'm on break lol.

Just pop it into cck, and try to mess with its files to see if you can get it not to crash. Or, figure out exactly how it is failing.

I'm using hunterborn btw. It crashes there too.

As for foods, I'm trying to be creative with it. I don't know papyrus well enough to code in different cum for different actors. For now, I'm just going to use succubus hearts cum and make generic recipes. Like pile of come, or spunk roll(sweet roll). Cum alchemy has potions and stuff and I'd really like to integrate the two at some future time, so for now I'll focus on food until I get papyrus.

Keep your eyes open for some meshes I can use. I have a couple. Also different ideas. Cum milkshake. That sort of thing. I think succubus hearts has female cum built in. If not, I'll plan on adding that later too.

That sounds like a good place to start off at. I haven't a clue how Papyrus works, maybe you could code different cum based on races? Perhaps it checks for the race selected for any given NPC, and generates cum for said race?

I haven't seen any meshes around, but then again, I haven't been looking around mods in general. I've been engrossed in overly-ambitious mods of my own. I like the idea of cumshakes though, go for it!

On 6/10/2019 at 12:56 AM, phil01991 said:

I do eventually want to get the cum for different actors. That's going to be the beta stage. For now though, just some simple cum food for alpha release. 

PLEASE DON'T TEST THIS FILE ON A SAVE YOU WISH TO KEEP. I think it messed my save up earlier. Don't do it.

Yikes, thanks for the heads up. I tend to avoid alpha/beta script-based mods for this reason haha.

How's progress? Did the crash get resolved? Is your head swimming with ideas?

On 6/14/2019 at 7:46 PM, Nretsmah said:

That sounds like a good place to start off at. I haven't a clue how Papyrus works, maybe you could code different cum based on races? Perhaps it checks for the race selected for any given NPC, and generates cum for said race?

I haven't seen any meshes around, but then again, I haven't been looking around mods in general. I've been engrossed in overly-ambitious mods of my own. I like the idea of cumshakes though, go for it!

Yikes, thanks for the heads up. I tend to avoid alpha/beta script-based mods for this reason haha.

How's progress? Did the crash get resolved? Is your head swimming with ideas?

so far, life has been keeping me too busy to do any work lol. that's why I left the file here in case anyone could figure out exactly what causes the ctd. for now I just want to get a food item to work. I was thinking that maybe the reason the food item doesn't work is that maybe it has to do with succubus hearts version sperm. it might be better to try and make a new ingredient to work with. I need to look into suh scripts and then maybe change it to a new ingredient. that might be able to get my mod working. like, what if I create a new food item and then rewrite suh program to give that instead of what it gives. it might work. ill have to give it a shot after hell week at work  lol. might be hell month at this point lol.

15 hours ago, phil01991 said:

so far, life has been keeping me too busy to do any work lol. that's why I left the file here in case anyone could figure out exactly what causes the ctd. for now I just want to get a food item to work. I was thinking that maybe the reason the food item doesn't work is that maybe it has to do with succubus hearts version sperm. it might be better to try and make a new ingredient to work with. I need to look into suh scripts and then maybe change it to a new ingredient. that might be able to get my mod working. like, what if I create a new food item and then rewrite suh program to give that instead of what it gives. it might work. ill have to give it a shot after hell week at work  lol. might be hell month at this point lol.

Ahhh I see, I can feel ya on the life thing. Fortunately (depending on how you see it), I don't have a life outside work, so I can afford to spend quite a bit of free time modding. It's always a good idea to try a few ideas, hopefully someone gives it a looksy or work eases off eh? I'm not familiar with the mod(s) in question, so I can't really suspect much. . . perhaps missing files or coding, similiar to how Skyrim will immediately crash with a missing master.

Archived