Disable Walk-by/Appearing on Lots?

This is kind of specific to my stories, but I'm sure someone else would want this for other reasons. I'm looking for some kind of way to disable specific sims from appearing in and walking around the neighborhood/appearing at lots that my sims visit. I have a lot of families that have sims that are supposed to be "slaves" and are locked inside of cells in the house or have otherwise restricted access to the outside world, so it's annoying when I rotate households and those sims appear and are just walking around in their slave outfits, looking completely out of place and ruining my story (and screenshots). Obviously I can select each one and hit "just go away," but that gets kind of tedious. This would also be good for disallowing celebrities to spawn in public since we all know how obnoxious that is. Is there a way deep in MCCC somewhere to do this that I'm missing? Is there a console command I don't know about? Does a mod for that exist? And if none of the above apply is someone willing to make that? I don't know how hard it would be to do, I've dabbled in modding a little bit but only custom content, I don't know anything about writing code for script mods. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived