Default Hairstyle bug when using NPC Replacer

Okay, so I made my own NPC Replacers.

I used mods like hair mods, freckles mods, skin color mods, blush, hair color, etc.

I saved all the presets for all the NPCs I will replace.

Opened FO4Edit

Find and overrode each NPC to a new .esp (the top new empty esp in FO4Edit)

Opened Face-Ripper

Transferred my Looksmenu Presets (.json) to each NPC's ESP file

Success!

Here's the catch; When I checked in-game, their hair and their eyes reverted back to default (Nora's default hair and default dark brown eyes)

is there a way to fix this? like all that time making those NPCs beautiful but lore friendly-ish shite is going nowhere if they would all just have the same hairstyle lol.

Spoiler

The screenshot is the one for Curie, the hairstyle is that, but when it's in-game her hairstyle would be Nora's default one, but when I "showlooksmenu" her and I choose the preset it just works but not with the Face-Ripper I guess.

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot4.png

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, beast18 said:

wow what preset mods did you use for this? ?

I... I hate to point this out, but... They made the presets.  image.png.15291cd6114504f73ecc1e823b628712.png

I agree, they are quite nice.  I'm guessing it was a personal project, though.

Edit:  I think the hair style is HHental or something like that, or it looks exactly like it.  It's from "Misc Hairstyle 1.6 by Atherisz" which you can probably still find (Linked).  As for freckles and makeup and such, LooksMenu Customization Compendium has alot of that stuff.

Edited by Marg597
Added links