Anyway to import the body (tattoos and all) of my racemenu preset onto a newly created follower?

I made a group of player characters and turned them into followers before using the Familiar Faces mod. Since that mod hasn't been released yet for SE I wanted to load these characters I made in racemenu and turn them into NPCs again for SE.

For my orc...I figured out how to transfer sculpt/export a racemenu face and create him again in Creation Kit. However even though I managed to get the same face and skin color for him, his body is built like that of a standard NPC Orc.  .The one I made in my game had tattoos, larger height/arms and different neutral expression; I wanted him to still have that appearance.

I'm happy I managed to get the face; but is there any way to get the body too? Familiar Faces made it look so easy, I hope it can be done without it.

If there's another mod or something that can help me do this that would be great to know. I tried EFF's tattoo menu plugin but it doesn't seem like it has a "Load preset" feature that racemenu has; and rather then change everything individually for each character it would be nice if there was an easier way.

Archived