Hitman absolution " Warning contains spoiler"

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

2378706-hitman_absolution_banner1.jpg

warning : this post contain major spoilers that will ruin your game, if you haven't finished the game do not post anything on this thread or simply ignored it.

The ending and the story just make hitman comedy/horror/thriller and more suspense game.

Well this game has the most funniest villain that really annoy you , yeap it's one of them "man I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch " dexter and layla well , dexter remind me of joker doesn't it , if you noticed quite carefully when dexter have turn his pyscho mode, he licked his lips like joker the "heehah " moment make me think of him , layla is kinda like harley quinn except twice more sexier.

above else the boss fight kind of disappointing, point shooting and then bye bye, that's the end of the that and lol the ending of dexter just sheer win when victoria pour that money to that stupid shit that make me like yeah take that money you old fart.

overall hitman absolution has the most funniest villain that never bored you i like the characters , one of my favorite character that i like to mess with is lenny , i feel bad for him he got outcasted that's not all he got hated to the entire population that know him what a worst villain ever made if that's not enough eidos made him retarded damn now that will shit his life no wonder why wade called him " limp dick " that made lol so hard.

i feel like the game has 20% wasted all the ending they work it off entire level but the epilogue stage felt like incomplete, like the burn wood mission its so linear i can kill travis assistant so easy even on the purist mode , dont start the gameplay hours i spent two days completing this game why i played it hard and purist thats why , i take my time to finished the game thats how i enjoy it.

even when hitman has tricky level like i said its linear but its rewarding as hell , the perks that you unlock hardly noticed the score system is bugging the game like are you fucking serious the enemy can kill civilians but not me!! its absurd i tell ya kinda make me wanted to avoid using my guns the most useless feature its like the whole game is about fiber wire whats the point i know it's a stealth game why in the fuck did you guys do this shit its stupid. however in purist mode i felt like playing blood and money and more then absolution is because the game literally took out everything , there is A Spoof of B&M in court stage i felt like hey this area is familiar ..

about birdie that piece of shit , i seriously wanted to kill him oh man its going to be fun on the next game birdie vs agent 47 , i wanted to wait that...

at least this game isn't shitty i give them that.

Predicted sequels/prequel

we gonna have at least 3 hitman game in the future one of them is victoria's story lol "victoria's secret" .... now i know where that

Archived