Custom Follower wont follow

MrBojingo

I've lurked the internet for a while looking for a Link follower mod (From Legend of Zelda) and only came across 2, and they've both been taken down. So i decided to try my hand at making my own follower. I downloaded a couple of Outfit/Weapons mods for Link's Gear and added that to my custom follower. To be honest, i'm rather pleased with how he turned out considering how crappy i am at making mods.

Anyway, i managed to make him, and bring him into the game. The only problem is, whenever i go into the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun (where i put him), and talk to him, there's no option to ask him to follow me. I originally set the relationship to 'lover', (my character is female, so its not gay.), and that didnt work, changed it to 'ally', still doesnt work. I'm stumped.

If anyone has any ideas, i'm all ears. I can upload my file if anyone is willing to take a look at it, or even better, if a seasoned-veteran modder will be willing to fix it for me. The strange thing is, the first custom follower i made worked fine, and i just about copied what i did with my first follower, but Link wont follow me, so i'm confused.

Nevermind, figured out what the problem was. I didnt give him a voice that's compatible with followers. He's working now.

My next goal is to make him a bit more true to his character. He's suppose to be mute. Anyone know how i can adjust him so that when i try to talk to him, he wont say anything? Mutes arent suppose to talk.

Archived