Anyone have any good suggestions on a HiRez armor overhaul?

Luna_Natsume

Hello, I have an issue with my textures...

They suck ballz.

Problem is, I have downloaded the LowRez texture pack so my game would run more smoothly, but it has the added drawback of making all my armors look like crap.

Every 'new' armor I download has such gorgeous textures, but my vanilla ones look so bad. I already have lik 45+ mods installed, and I don't want to gag my poor skyrim with a seperate highrez texture mod, for every single armor in the game...

So I was wondering, if anyone knows of/has/created a HighRez armor overhaul that would still work with my Remodeled BBP armor?

Anyone know?

Did you realize how padaroxal is your post!?!?

1st - You say you need a low res to game run smooths.

2nd - Them you complain that now your vanila armors look poor. (REALY!? hehe)

3rd - Them, you ask for a Hight Rez overhaul of Remodeled BBP!?!?!

Just clarify what you need.. your history is too complex. ;P

Ket

:rolleyes: Always one smartass poster in every thread.

Yes, I have a mid range computer which means I can't run an overall HighRez game. With the HighRez texture pack from Bethesda, I run about 20 fps. Yuck.

With the LowRez texture pack, I run at about 60... so you can understand my motivation.

My character, and imported armors are all beautifully HighRez and look FABULOUS, but all the enemies wearing vanilla armors look terrible. I downloaded the HighRez CLOTHING pack from nexus, and I still run about 60ish FPS, so I figure adding a HighRez pack for armor wouldn't affect my FPS too bad.

Most of the dismal FPS hits come from environmental oddities... snow, fog, smoke, shadows, and any ENB will KILL my game instantly. We are talking like 2 FPS... if that. LOL

So yeah, since you decided that verbal Jackassery was the better part of valor, I submit to you this longer and entirely unnecessary explaination. Especially since all I requested was knowledge about a highrez texture pack...

if your low res pack is loose files, then navagate to textures/armor and delete any folders with the name of a normal vanilla armor. and the official HR pack from beth is your best bet for consistancy.

YOu'll have to unpack the bsa's and extract the textures of the armors/clothes and place them into the game otherwise you'll end up with alot more changes.

Another option is AmidianBOrn series on the nexus although it is incomplete.

Archived