Getting rid of this stylish penis tattoo/messed up armor textures in Project Brazil

Daguy

So, this is annoying. I've been trying to fix it since yesterday. At this point I've actively moved my Textures and Meshes folders to a different part of my PC, disabled all mods except New California and I'm still getting this texture bug. Don't suppose anyone knows whats going on?

It's the same, to a lesser extent, on other none-vanilla armors that NC uses. Yet, in the GECK they all seem to direct to the base textures, and unpacked the armor meshes and textures to check them, and everything seems normal. My PC is back to being perma-pants. But somehow the armor is grabbing what looks like the Breeze nude texure as skin.

FalloutNV 2019-05-21 00-04-01-86.png

To expand on this, I'm also getting the old 'textures flicker from one wrong texture to another' on the Supermutant Behemoth in the pit too. I thought at first it might be Archive Invalidation, but toggling it off and one doesn't help. I'm either missing something very simple in my frustration or something weird is happening. To my knowledge that texture on his arm doesn't currently exist because I no longer have a texture folder.

Download the Behemoth textures from nexus. As far as the armors in NC they are all mapped for default skins. Not Breeze not Roberts, no Type 3, 4, 6, N BNB etc. You can try installing Simple Vanilla Nude Body Replacers from nexus. Geck might not be loading archive invalidation in it's ini files so your not loading the loose files which override the bsa files so the look normal in Geck but not in game.

Thanks, I appreciate the help. You were dead on. What confused me was that even removing body replacers didn't fix the issue for some reason (not even actually deleting the files). I've made a mini-mod that redirects the mods races to use the vanilla body mesh and it's worked as a dirty fix. Obviously those characters would have to rely on bodysuits for sex now, but I'm starting to wonder if that might be a tidier way to go after all anyway, and NC doesn't have a great many places that smexy times fit anyway.

Oh, and the Behemoth I managed to fix manually. It's 'armor' textures were looking for the wrong texture file, so I just opened the NIF and redirected them.

Archived