Hitman absolution Dulexe/professional review

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

ok every-time i make review seriously i will tell again please respect this article i would not press any more reviews if people keep pushing spoiler remember i bought all these games before i review them this is my first impression on Hitman A aka " absolution " or hitman 5.

The day i bought the game

gaming_hitman_absolution_deluxe_pro_edition-e1341532853435.jpeg

Holy shit, i just got the new hitman absolution included along with dlc yeah , its right time for me to pick on this game because with the new patch rolling i'm sure i have no trouble running this on AMD card.

" Hitman become exclusive to AMD radeon product , it was meant to play that way for nvidia fans , the exclusive content that was for ATI will be locked, there's no way around it and trust me i try on nvidia card try to buy it , it has lack of nvidia support"

i love how people reaction its like first girl who bought this game mainly girls didn't play this couple of them yes but not many in my town literally two of them play hitman.

and boy its an eyecandy on the box it self i love how the package on 136$ dollars bought with my own money , why it was so expansive i tell you why over 14gb full of crap yeah 14 gb the whole installation.

what includes on it wallpaper, posters , Hitman 47 statue , hitman booklet to unlock Radeon ATI dlc , manual , ARtbook and the disk it self which has two on it and a DVD exclusive kinda like documentary idk.

other extras

A copy of Hitman: Absolution

A 10″ vinyl statue of Agent 47.

Everything in the previously announced Professional Edition (a hardcover art book, a making-of DVD and an unlock code for the game’s Agency Gun Pack DLC).

Access to the Agency Jagd P22G pistol, the Agency HX UMP SMG and the Agency SPS 12 semi-automatic shotgun.

The Hitman Sniper Challenge mini-game.

i love how the box design is , black shiny , glossy same like agent 47 briefcase when i open it , it's has that one moment "AAAAHHH" yeap that one.

And of course a word of thanks from Square enix with designers signed on the paper " i keep it " :P

=================

overview " Hitman Absolution Review"

so i booted the game registered everything took me half an hour to install it and so the journey begins , so what the fuck happend to bm ending does diana just drop by and say " fuck all of it" , seriously i wanted to know the sequel.

this i believe takes 2 years after blood and money , not a spin off nadda if it was a spin off then they have to pitch in agent 46 which he is obselete on later storyline.

with the giant update of 1gb by SE studio square enix the game is freaking amazing it has so many massive settings for the pc however console version is 360 , the ati however can run 1080p ps3 format, if you unlock all the dlc will unlock few missions for contracts which i havent been on that part yet.

This game is just too much interactive everything and anything is your best friend dont have ammos on your gun sure you can take enemy weapons and use it against them its consider consumables which depletes in short time however agent 47 gun are not.

Brink-mini-carousel.jpg

The game however take aspect of assasins creed III and yes this game has ala eagle eye with detect life spell oopps not skyrim , but seriously it make the game easy on hard but wait is it really easy no its challenging as hell in fact more harder then Blood and money everything now the consequences rely on instinct progression which mean your instinct is kinda like your super power more instinct you gain more power you unlock , to kill your enemy quick.

Overall the game is pretty much self explanatory its so detail it made assassins creed III look like nintendo wii game , this is how square enix helped eidos and eidos pick perfect partner to make massive games like this it even uses the same engine as final fantasy versus has this is a first glance that we all gonna see on the future, the ui is pretty much FF versus similiar to that , because FF versus has perk system on your character. when this game release it spoil FF versus .. on the ui part and the graphical feature.

Teams that invovled on Hitman Absolution

Final fantasy Team [Focuses on Game play / Graphical stuff]

Eidos [ Coding etc]

overall like sleeping dogs hitman absolution delivers it advertise what it supposed to do , kill and be killed and yes it is very awesome game and worth every dime even the box set is expensive because it give you everything u need.

Presentation : 9.8/10

Music:8.9/10

Gameplay wise : 10/10

Cinematic Awosomeness : 10/10

Characters : 7/10

Personality :8.9/10

Patching : 10/10

Mod community: yes but very few

Market fixed priced : 5/10 " too expansive"

DLC compability? : 80% some were ATI exclusive

Voice Actor :Average

Final score : 10/10 [a must get game]